SUNDANCE REVIEW: HBO's Doc 'How to Die in Oregon' Likely to Stir Debate
Peter Richardson's clear-eyed, compassionate film centers on the controversial patient aid-in-dying issue.
PARK CITY -- Peter Richardson's clear-eyed, compassionate documentary about terminally ill patients who choose the physician-sanctioned end-of-life option under the Northwest state's "Death With Dignity" law will stir healthy debate and provide invaluable context on the issue when it airs on HBO later this year.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR