SUNDANCE REVIEW: Peter Mullan's Audacious Performance Packs a Terrifying Intensity in 'Tyrannosaur'
Actor-turned-director Paddy Considine's World Cinema Dramatic Competition film pulls no punches in its intense exploration of the corrosive effects of human violence.
PARK CITY – (World Cinema Dramatic Competition) Peter Mullan's directing projects have kept him offscreen for long stretches at a time, but this gruffly charismatic Scotsman gets perhaps his best role since Ken Loach's My Name is Joe, courtesy of another actor-turned-director, Paddy Considine.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR