Tim Goodman Reviews 'The Sunset Limited,' Which Fails to Cross Over From Stage to Small Screen
11:53 AM PST 2/10/2011 by Tim Goodman
Samuel Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones can't enliven treatise on God and nihilism.
Sometimes a play needs to be a play -- seen and heard live, witnessed as if eavesdropping on another world, mulled over on the walk out of the theater and on the way home.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR