Tuesday, After Christmas: Film Review
More than slice-of-life, Radu Muntean's "Tuesday, After Christmas" is dice-of-life, but the dissected minutiae of this adultery drama unfortunately doesn't add up to a very original or moving whole.
CANNES -- More than slice-of-life, Romanian director Radu Muntean's Tuesday, After Christmas is dice-of-life -- but the dissected minutiae of this adultery drama unfortunately doesn't add up to a very original or moving whole. Lovers of neo-neo-realism will extol the film's painstaking honesty so Tuesday can count on extensive festival exposure and auteur venues -- Muntean's forte. It will not have much television or DVD play across borders though.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR