TV REVIEW: 'The Chicago Code'/'Traffic Light
1:13 PM PST 2/7/2011 by Tim Goodman
Fox scores with a worthy cop drama and a transcendent romantic comedy.
One easy-to-gauge marker on how a network is doing is consistency. It’s one thing to create a hit, then slip into a fallow period, and quite another to see good series coming out in bunches.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR