Happy Endings: TV Review
Wednesday, April 13 at 9:30 p.m. (ABC)
Zachary Knighton, Elisha Cuthbert, Eliza Coupe, Casey Wilson, Damon Wayans Jr., Adam Pally
The ABC sitcom, starring Elisha Cuthbert and Zachary Knighton, centers on a group of pals grappling with life's ups and downs.
Somewhere in the strange algorithm of romantic comedies on television, three has been judged the correct number for maximum laughs. You can splice them up any way you like, but mostly there’s a married couple, a couple on the verge of being engaged, then a pair of people who are single.
2014 Emmy Awards
- Rihanna Slips Into A Bikini After Closing Out Monster Tour, Casually Hangs On A Yacht
- Here Is What A Mashup Of Scarlett Johansson And Jennifer Lawrence Looks Like
- Pat O'Brien Explains Why So Many Celebrities Aren't Truly Happy (VIDEO)
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Fatal Finale Says Goodbye To One Huge Character
- Heidi Klum Completes Ice Bucket Challenge on 'America's Got Talent'!
- Chelsea Handler Dines with Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston & More After Ending 'Chelsea Lately'
- Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Her 'Value as a Woman' to be Defined By Marriage & Children
- Orlando Bloom Rocks Unique Shirt at 'Zulu' Press Conference in Japan