TV Review: VH1's 'Mob Wives' Could Challenge the 'Housewives' Franchise
12:23 PM PDT 4/15/2011 by David Knowles
The deeply engaging new series, produced by Ben Silverman and Harvey Weinstein, follows the lives of four women whose husbands or fathers are doing time for Mob-related activities.
Attention reality television viewers: there’s a new contender to the real housewife throne.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile