Unlawful Killing: Cannes Review
Funded by Dodi Fayed's father Mohamed, doc presents several far-fetched conspiracy theories about the ex-royal's death.
CANNES -- On the heels of the British Royal Wedding and Princess Diana’s upcoming 50th birthday, Dodi Fayed’s father, Mohamad Al Fayed, has helped finance this documentary film to inform the world of the far-reaching, royal-inspired conspiracy that killed the late princess and his son. Instead, this scattergun film should only backfire on the conspiracy theorists that cling to the notion that speeding through a Parisian tunnel with a drunken driver at the wheel is not a plausible cause of death. If the Monty Python troupe ever wanted to lampoon conspiracy-theory filmmakers, it would be hard to top this one.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR