Welcome to the Rileys -- Film Review
5:42 PM PDT 10/14/2010 by Kirk Honeycutt
PARK CITY -- In his second feature, "Welcome to the Rileys," longtime commercial and music video director Jake Scott takes on the more than trite, if not completely tattered, tale of the prostitute and the man who wants to save her.
Oh, there's a twist on that theme to be sure, but such a story is never going to work on a realistic level.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile