!Women Art Revolution: Film Review
It took 42 years for filmmaker Lynn Hershman Leeson to make "!Women Art Revolution." The film, about the emerging feminist movement, is comprehensive and vibrant.
PARK CITY - It took 42 years for filmmaker Lynn Hershman Leeson to make !Women Art Revolution. There's a good reason for that: She was a leading participant in the Feminist Art Movement and her informative documentary begins in the 1970s. Acquired by Zeitgeist Films, it's a vigorous mix of interviews, art, film footage and video.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR