Film Review: 'Yogi Bear' May Send Viewers Into Hibernation
Poor Yogi Bear. At 52, he finally gets his first movie role and the film is likely to send viewers over the age of 10 into hibernation.
Yogi is still smarter than the average bear, but Yogi Bear is much less smart than most of the year's kid-friendly cartoons. The only worse 2010 animated feature also came from Warner Bros., Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, which only confirms the great irony that Warners, home to the greatest cartoon characters of all time, has lost touch with its own heritage.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Chrissie Hynde: Don't Get Me Wrong: I Won't Stand For Cruelty to Geese
- Heather Laine Talley: Zelda Wasn't 'Crazy': How What You Don't Know About Fitzgerald Tells Us Something About 'Crazy' Women, Then and Now
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'?
- Jessica Simpson Squeezes Her Baby Bump Into Spandex