'30 Rock' Star Scott Adsit Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The actor is best known for playing Pete Hornberger on NBC's "30 Rock."
Scott Adsit has signed with talent agency APA.
The actor is best known for playing eternally exasperated TGS producer Pete Hornberger on NBC's 30 Rock. He has appeared on all six seasons of the Emmy Award- and Peabody Award-winning show.
Adsit's film credits include Arthur, The Informant! and For Your Consideration.
He has also produced, written, directed and starred in two stop-motion animation series for Adult Swim: Moral Orel and Mary Shelley's Frankenhole. His other television credits include Robot Chicken, Life on Mars and Monk.
Adsit is also represented by manager Melanie Truhett-Posehn of Messina Baker Entertainment.
- Bill Maher And Bernie Sanders Take Down 'Chicken' Donald Trump
- LeBron James Jr. Is Headed To A Sixth Straight NBA Finals
- America's Sweetheart Susan Lucci Opens Up About Love, Fans and the Little Boy Who Won Her Heart
- Harry Connick, Jr. Tells Grads: It's Exciting If You Don't Have Your Career Planned
- Glee’s Mark Salling Indicted on Two Counts in Child Pornography Case
- How Old Is Everyone Supposed to Be in X-Men: Apocalypse?
- Penelope Cruz And Jimmy Fallon Dubsmash On The Tonight Show And You Know, Look, Live Television Is Not Easy
- Emilia Clarke, What Are You Doing? Don’t Watch Game of Thrones With Your Parents