'30 Rock' Star Scott Adsit Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The actor is best known for playing Pete Hornberger on NBC's "30 Rock."
Scott Adsit has signed with talent agency APA.
The actor is best known for playing eternally exasperated TGS producer Pete Hornberger on NBC's 30 Rock. He has appeared on all six seasons of the Emmy Award- and Peabody Award-winning show.
Adsit's film credits include Arthur, The Informant! and For Your Consideration.
He has also produced, written, directed and starred in two stop-motion animation series for Adult Swim: Moral Orel and Mary Shelley's Frankenhole. His other television credits include Robot Chicken, Life on Mars and Monk.
Adsit is also represented by manager Melanie Truhett-Posehn of Messina Baker Entertainment.
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!