Leonardo DiCaprio Gets Mad in 'J. Edgar' Poster (Photo)
The Clint Eastwood-directed film is set for a November release.
Warner Bros. Pictures has released the first poster forJ. Edgar, the Clint Eastwood-directed movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the legendary FBI director.
J. Edgar, written by Milk scribe Dustin Lance Black, aims to explore the public and private life of one of the most powerful, controversial and enigmatic figures of the 20th century. The poster’s tagline reads: “The Most Powerful Man in the World.”
The image features Edgar’s John Hancock, with a tight shot on DiCaprio’s ferocious facial expression. The movie also stars Naomi Watts as Helen Gandy, Hoover’s longtime secretary; Armie Hammer as Hoover’s protégé Clyde Tolson; Judi Dench as Hoover’s overprotective mother, Anne Marie Hoover; Josh Lucas as legendary aviator Charles Lindbergh, whose son’s kidnapping changes the public profile of the FBI; and Ken Howard as U.S. attorney General Harlan F. Stone.
- Rihanna Slips Into A Bikini After Closing Out Monster Tour, Casually Hangs On A Yacht
- Here Is What A Mashup Of Scarlett Johansson And Jennifer Lawrence Looks Like
- Pat O'Brien Explains Why So Many Celebrities Aren't Truly Happy (VIDEO)
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Fatal Finale Says Goodbye To One Huge Character
- Neal Brennan Will Not Go Spelunking With You After This 'As Above, So Below' Trailer Review (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: 'Chelsea Lately's' Star-Studded Final Show, Idris Elba's Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- The 30 Best Disney Live-Action Movies Ever Made
- Farmer Chris Soules Will Look For Love as the New 'Bachelor'
- Heidi Klum Completes Ice Bucket Challenge on 'America's Got Talent'!
- Chelsea Handler Dines with Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston & More After Ending 'Chelsea Lately'
- Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Her 'Value as a Woman' to be Defined By Marriage & Children
- Orlando Bloom Rocks Unique Shirt at 'Zulu' Press Conference in Japan