Leonardo DiCaprio Gets Mad in 'J. Edgar' Poster (Photo)
The Clint Eastwood-directed film is set for a November release.
Warner Bros. Pictures has released the first poster forJ. Edgar, the Clint Eastwood-directed movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio as the legendary FBI director.
J. Edgar, written by Milk scribe Dustin Lance Black, aims to explore the public and private life of one of the most powerful, controversial and enigmatic figures of the 20th century. The poster’s tagline reads: “The Most Powerful Man in the World.”
The image features Edgar’s John Hancock, with a tight shot on DiCaprio’s ferocious facial expression. The movie also stars Naomi Watts as Helen Gandy, Hoover’s longtime secretary; Armie Hammer as Hoover’s protégé Clyde Tolson; Judi Dench as Hoover’s overprotective mother, Anne Marie Hoover; Josh Lucas as legendary aviator Charles Lindbergh, whose son’s kidnapping changes the public profile of the FBI; and Ken Howard as U.S. attorney General Harlan F. Stone.
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'