Former ICM Agent Aaron Hart Joining Verve
Agency expands again, though it's uncertain which clients will join.
While some agencies are facing some internal turmoil with layoffs or firings, Verve is in an expanding mood.
The Culver City-based agency has brought on board veteran lit agent Aaron Hart.
Aaron, who began his career at WMA (before it merged with Endeavor) was most recently in ICM’s motion picture literature department with clients such as Josh Klausner (Date Night), the Duplass Brothers (Jeff Who Lives at Home), Adam Cozad (Jack Ryan) and Karl Mueller (The Divide). It is unclear which clients will be joining Verve.
“We are incredibly excited to have Aaron Hart joining our ranks. He is an experienced & well-respected agent with excellent taste. We look forward to him being a big part of our future success,” said Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine and Bill Weinstein in a joint statement.
Hart is the second agent to move to Verve this year; TV agent Amy Retzinger joined the company in January.
- The Cannes Diaries 2015: Aishwarya, Hitchcock, Heelgate and Wajib
- Jane Fonda Discusses Why She Thought Warren Beatty Was Gay In W Magazine Interview
- "Valley of Love" at Cannes: Isabelle Huppert and Gerard Depardieu Summoned to Californian Desert by Dead Son
- B.B. King Viewing Draws More Than 1,000 In Las Vegas
- Johnny Depp Transforms into Whitey Bulgar in 'Black Mass' Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- John Stamos Releases Statement on Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Not Returning For 'Full House' Revival
- Dakota Fanning Dealt With Inappropriate Questions During Childhood
- Orange is the New Black's Dascha Polanco Opens Up on Battling Depression