Former ICM Agent Aaron Hart Joining Verve
Agency expands again, though it's uncertain which clients will join.
While some agencies are facing some internal turmoil with layoffs or firings, Verve is in an expanding mood.
The Culver City-based agency has brought on board veteran lit agent Aaron Hart.
Aaron, who began his career at WMA (before it merged with Endeavor) was most recently in ICM’s motion picture literature department with clients such as Josh Klausner (Date Night), the Duplass Brothers (Jeff Who Lives at Home), Adam Cozad (Jack Ryan) and Karl Mueller (The Divide). It is unclear which clients will be joining Verve.
“We are incredibly excited to have Aaron Hart joining our ranks. He is an experienced & well-respected agent with excellent taste. We look forward to him being a big part of our future success,” said Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine and Bill Weinstein in a joint statement.
Hart is the second agent to move to Verve this year; TV agent Amy Retzinger joined the company in January.
- Watch The Biebs Explain What the Deal Was With All Those VMA Emotions, Forgetfully Reveal His New Album's Release Date
- Please Adjust Your Book Club Schedules: Gucci Mane's Autobiography Is on the Way
- B.D. Wong on Why Mr. Robot’s Portrayal of a Transgender Character Is Radical
- Mr. Robot Creator Sam Esmail on His Plans for Season Two and What the Show Is Really All About
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role
- Candace Cameron Bure Talks 'Fuller House': 'It Feels Like We Didn't Skip a Beat'