Former ICM Agent Aaron Hart Joining Verve
Agency expands again, though it's uncertain which clients will join.
While some agencies are facing some internal turmoil with layoffs or firings, Verve is in an expanding mood.
The Culver City-based agency has brought on board veteran lit agent Aaron Hart.
Aaron, who began his career at WMA (before it merged with Endeavor) was most recently in ICM’s motion picture literature department with clients such as Josh Klausner (Date Night), the Duplass Brothers (Jeff Who Lives at Home), Adam Cozad (Jack Ryan) and Karl Mueller (The Divide). It is unclear which clients will be joining Verve.
“We are incredibly excited to have Aaron Hart joining our ranks. He is an experienced & well-respected agent with excellent taste. We look forward to him being a big part of our future success,” said Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine and Bill Weinstein in a joint statement.
Hart is the second agent to move to Verve this year; TV agent Amy Retzinger joined the company in January.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bart Simpson Gets A Fake ID On An 'American Dad' That Channels 'Breaking Bad'
- 'Revenge': Victoria's RSVP Throws A Huge Wrench In Emily's Plans (VIDEO)
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini-Series Premiere Puts Bonnie In Charge Of Duo's Crime Spree (VIDEO)
- 'Once Upon A Time' Returns To Storybrooke, But Peter Pan Is Planning A Curse (VIDEO)
- Weekend Box Office: 'Frozen' Ices Out 'Catching Fire' With $31.6M in Second Week
- Another Very NSFW 'Nymphomaniac' Clip: Jamie Bell Is in the Giving Spirit (VIDEO)
- 'In Secret' Trailer: Oscar Isaac and Elizabeth Olsen Are Killer Lovers (VIDEO)
- 'Star Wars' Fans, Start Saving: Han Solo Gun to Go Up for Auction