Former ICM Agent Aaron Hart Joining Verve
Agency expands again, though it's uncertain which clients will join.
While some agencies are facing some internal turmoil with layoffs or firings, Verve is in an expanding mood.
The Culver City-based agency has brought on board veteran lit agent Aaron Hart.
Aaron, who began his career at WMA (before it merged with Endeavor) was most recently in ICM’s motion picture literature department with clients such as Josh Klausner (Date Night), the Duplass Brothers (Jeff Who Lives at Home), Adam Cozad (Jack Ryan) and Karl Mueller (The Divide). It is unclear which clients will be joining Verve.
“We are incredibly excited to have Aaron Hart joining our ranks. He is an experienced & well-respected agent with excellent taste. We look forward to him being a big part of our future success,” said Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine and Bill Weinstein in a joint statement.
Hart is the second agent to move to Verve this year; TV agent Amy Retzinger joined the company in January.
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!