Former ICM Agent Aaron Hart Joining Verve
Agency expands again, though it's uncertain which clients will join.
While some agencies are facing some internal turmoil with layoffs or firings, Verve is in an expanding mood.
The Culver City-based agency has brought on board veteran lit agent Aaron Hart.
Aaron, who began his career at WMA (before it merged with Endeavor) was most recently in ICM’s motion picture literature department with clients such as Josh Klausner (Date Night), the Duplass Brothers (Jeff Who Lives at Home), Adam Cozad (Jack Ryan) and Karl Mueller (The Divide). It is unclear which clients will be joining Verve.
“We are incredibly excited to have Aaron Hart joining our ranks. He is an experienced & well-respected agent with excellent taste. We look forward to him being a big part of our future success,” said Verve partners Bryan Besser, Adam Levine and Bill Weinstein in a joint statement.
Hart is the second agent to move to Verve this year; TV agent Amy Retzinger joined the company in January.
- Robin Williams' Deleted 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Scenes Will Make You Cry
- David Bowie's Son Reveals Dad Would Have Been A Grandfather In Moving Message
- These Grammy Nominees Prove Less Is More When It Comes To Makeup
- Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux Are Totally Going To #NetflixAndChill On Valentine's Day
- Watch the Trailer for Will Arnett’s Netflix Show Flaked, in Which He Sort of Plays a More Upbeat, Human BoJack Horseman
- Outlander Season Two Trailer: For the Television Viewer Who Wants Everything They Love on One Show
- The Toughest Song I Wrote: Courtney Barnett on Taking 5 Years to Write a Set of Lyrics
- Bruce Springsteen to Write Autobiography, Born to Run, Though All of His Song Titles Would Work, Which Is Very Satisfying