Second Trailer for Navy SEAL Movie 'Act of Valor' Hits the Web (Video)
Feb. 17 release has drones, firefights and explosions to spare.
No doubt about it, the Navy SEALs are badass. They took down Osama bin Laden and rescued an American cargo ship from Somali pirates, to name a few daring acts, and now they hit the silver screen in Act of Valor, a recruitment promo-turned feature film from Relatively Media.
The second trailer for the Feb. 17 release is now online and like the first one, puts the "action" in action adventure.
Drones are deployed, troops jump out of a plane, a car's blown up by a rocket, soldiers approach a target under water and men run across the top of a submerging submarine in the sneak peek to the film.
There's less focus on the SEALs' personal life than in the first trailer for the film and more explosions, shouting and peril.
Act of Valor is based on actual missions with a fictionalized storyline about a SEAL squad that embarks on a covert mission to recover a kidnapped CIA agent.
- 'Wish I Was Here' Star Ashley Greene Wants You to Check Out These 5 TV Shows & Movies
- Best of Late Night TV: "Guardians of the Galaxy" Cast Takes Over Kimmel, Kate Hudson Plays Box of Lies (VIDEO)
- This 'You've Got To Be Kidding Me' Supercut Is One For The Ages
- Katie Holmes Behind the Camera in 'In Short'
- Charlie Hunnam Speaks Up About 'Sons of Anarchy' Emmy Snubs at FX TCA Panel
- Daniel Radcliffe Premieres 'What If' in Toronto After Closing Out Broadway's 'Cripple of Inishmaan'
- Selena Gomez & Cara Delevingne are Saint-Tropez Bikini Babes!
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Missed His Kids So Much During Reality Show Promo Trip