Adam Shankman in Talks to Direct 'This Is Where I Leave You' for Warner Bros.
The director of the upcoming "Rock of Ages" is in talks to helm an adaptation of Jonathan Tropper's novel about a dysfunctional family.
Rock of Ages helmer Adam Shankman is in talks to direct This Is Where I Leave You for Warner Bros., the studio confirms. The project is based on the Jonathan Tropper novel about four grown children who return to the house they grew up in and sit shiva with their mother after their father dies. Dysfunctional comedy ensues.
Spring Creek Productions' Jeff Levine and Paula Weinstein are producing. Shankman and his Offspring Entertainment partner Jennifer Gibgot may also come aboard as producers.
The UTA-repped Shankman has Rock of Ages coming out in June from Warner Bros. and Step Up 4, which he produced, dancing into theaters in July. He has previously directed Bedtime Stories, Hairspray and Bringing Down the House.
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Quentin Tarantino May Finally Release 'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair'
- Chris Pratt Surprises Kids at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening, Steals Our Hearts (VIDEO)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is So Over 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Lindsay Lohan Poses for a Mini Bikini Photo Shoot in Ibiza!
- Diane Kruger Wears a Crop Top & Displays Her Unreal Figure!
- Mark Wahlberg & Amanda Seyfriend Arrive on Set for First Day of 'Ted 2' Filming!