Adam Shankman in Talks to Direct 'This Is Where I Leave You' for Warner Bros.
The director of the upcoming "Rock of Ages" is in talks to helm an adaptation of Jonathan Tropper's novel about a dysfunctional family.
Rock of Ages helmer Adam Shankman is in talks to direct This Is Where I Leave You for Warner Bros., the studio confirms. The project is based on the Jonathan Tropper novel about four grown children who return to the house they grew up in and sit shiva with their mother after their father dies. Dysfunctional comedy ensues.
Spring Creek Productions' Jeff Levine and Paula Weinstein are producing. Shankman and his Offspring Entertainment partner Jennifer Gibgot may also come aboard as producers.
The UTA-repped Shankman has Rock of Ages coming out in June from Warner Bros. and Step Up 4, which he produced, dancing into theaters in July. He has previously directed Bedtime Stories, Hairspray and Bringing Down the House.
- Meek Mill Returns With More Drake Disses — Yes, Really — on Another 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Rose Byrne, Seth Rogen Do Sidewalk Lion King Musical With James Corden; Rogen Absolutely Nails His Role as 'The Moon'
- 1 Dead, at Least 3 More Injured After Shooting at T.I. Concert [Updated]
- The Americans Recap: One Tough Mother
- Karlie Kloss Shines With 'Swaroski' at the Top of the Rock
- The Weeknd Cancels 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Performance Due to Donald Trump Appearance
- Claire Danes & Rupert Friend Attend 'Homeland' Emmy Event
- Hacker Pleads Guilty to Stealing Private Photos From Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, & More Celebrities