'Admission' Trailer: Tina Fey Has a Son, and Paul Rudd Has a Crush (Video)
The "30 Rock" and "This Is 40" star, long in the same comedy orbit, team up for an indie romance with higher aspirations.
Liz Lemon might be saying goodbye (and getting married!), but her legacy lives on.
Behold the next step in Tina Fey's acting career: heading back to the movies full time. The 30 Rock jack of all trades, who has come to embody a new generation of smart, working women onscreen, is having her disjointedly ambitious character on the show tie the knot, but in her upcoming film, Admission, she returns to the life of a career-driven, single woman -- with a twist.
Fey plays a Princeton admissions officer who gets two surprises: one, the identity of the son she long ago put up for adoption, and two, a charming, generous and interested chap named Paul Rudd. Remarkably, this is the first time they have played love interests; Fey has done the dance with Steve Carell (Date Night); Jon Hamm, Matt Damon and James Marsden (30 Rock).
The link connecting this all? Michael Sheen, who tried to date Liz on 30 Rock and also stars in Admission.
The film, which walks the line of comedy and dramedy (drame-doubl-dy?) hits theaters March 8.
- Get Ready for Big, Bad Negan With This Walking Dead Prologue Teaser
- Jeremy Clarkson Did an Ad for Amazon Prime Drones, Probably Made Oodles of Money from It
- Jack White Celebrated Thanksgiving by Opening a Third Man Records Store in Detroit
- A Taylor Swift Fan Got to Meet Her Idol Before Losing Her Hearing
- Celebrities React to Suspenseful Patriots vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football Game - Read the Tweets!
- Anne Hathaway Keeps Her Baby Bump Covered Up
- Kristin Cavallari Shares First Photo of Her Daughter Saylor with Quarterback Jay Cutler!
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Sneak Peek Teases Negan's Story Line - Watch Now!