AGENCY SIGNINGS: New Clients at CAA, ICM, APA, Paradigm
The week's worth of Hollywood talent agency signings.
Gloria Reuben, who has been cast in Steven Spielberg's Abraham Lincoln and is best known for her role on ER, has signed with APA. Reuben was nominated for Emmy and Golden Globe awards for her turn as Jeanie Boulet on ER; she appeared on the NBC show from 1995-2008. Her film credits include Timecop (1994) and The Sentinel (2006).
Leslie Sanchez, a TV commentator who has appeared on Fox News and MSNBC and contributes to CNN.com, has signed with Paradigm. Sanchez also is the founder Impacto Group LLC, an Alexandria, Va.-based communications and market research firm that specializes in defining social and economic trends affecting women and the Hispanic community in the United States.
Jeff Sutphen, who recently hosted ABC’s 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show, has signed with ICM. Sutphen hosts the Nickelodeon game show BrainSurge, which aired its third season this past summer. He previously produced the network's My Family's Got Guts, also a game show. Sutphen also is represented by management company Rugolo Entertainment.
Commercial director Pekka Hara, who has helmed spots for McDonald’s, Volvo, Philips and Nokia, has signed with CAA.
- Vic Mensa Involved in Confrontation With Chicago Police During Protest for Laquan McDonald
- Jena Malone on Channeling PTSD for The Hunger Games and Why All Women Should Shave Their Heads
- Watch Paul Dano and Michael Caine Talk About Selling Out in Youth
- Watch Adele’s ‘Hello’ Get the Classroom-Instrument Treatment on Fallon’s Tonight Show
- The 'Friends' Thanksgiving Episodes, Ranked From Worst to Best
- Bindi Irwin Reveals Where She'll Keep Her 'DWTS' Trophy, and It's Perfect
- Best of Late Night TV: Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans Talk 'Civil War,' Gina Rodriguez Punches James Corden
- Here's the First 'Captain America: Civil War' Trailer, Plus a New Poster