AGENCY SIGNINGS: New Clients at CAA, ICM, APA, Paradigm
The week's worth of Hollywood talent agency signings.
Gloria Reuben, who has been cast in Steven Spielberg's Abraham Lincoln and is best known for her role on ER, has signed with APA. Reuben was nominated for Emmy and Golden Globe awards for her turn as Jeanie Boulet on ER; she appeared on the NBC show from 1995-2008. Her film credits include Timecop (1994) and The Sentinel (2006).
Leslie Sanchez, a TV commentator who has appeared on Fox News and MSNBC and contributes to CNN.com, has signed with Paradigm. Sanchez also is the founder Impacto Group LLC, an Alexandria, Va.-based communications and market research firm that specializes in defining social and economic trends affecting women and the Hispanic community in the United States.
Jeff Sutphen, who recently hosted ABC’s 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show, has signed with ICM. Sutphen hosts the Nickelodeon game show BrainSurge, which aired its third season this past summer. He previously produced the network's My Family's Got Guts, also a game show. Sutphen also is represented by management company Rugolo Entertainment.
Commercial director Pekka Hara, who has helmed spots for McDonald’s, Volvo, Philips and Nokia, has signed with CAA.
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler