AGENCY SIGNINGS: New Clients at CAA, UTA, Paradigm, APA
The week's worth of agency signings.
Anderson executive producer Terence Noonan has signed with APA. The five-time Daytime Emmy Award winner most recently served as supervising producer of Harpo's syndicated The Dr. Oz Show. Noonan’s other credits include producing The Rosie O'Donnell Show and serving as supervising producer for Ellen, among others. He also created TLC's DC Cupcakes and Travel Channel's A Slice of Brooklyn.
James Ponsoldt, co-writer and director of 2012 Sundance selection Smashed, has signed with UTA. Ponsoldt previously directed the Nick Nolte-starring indie drama Off The Black. He is also represented by manager Brad Petrigala of Brillstein Entertainment Partners and lawyer Andrew Hurwitz of Schreck Rose Dapello Adams & Hurwitz.
Tess Rafferty, a writer and supervising producer on E!'s The Soup, has signed with Paradigm. Rafferty, who also performs as a stand-up comedian, has sold Recipes For Disaster, a collection of comedic stories, to Thomas Dunne Books. It will be published fall 2012. She is managed by New Wave Entertainment and is also represented by lawyer Chad Christopher at Stone Meyer Genow Smelkinson & Binder.
Andrew Haigh, who wrote and directed the SXSW hit and Sundance Selects film Weekend, has signed with CAA. He is also represented by managers Adam Shulman and Jeff Okin of Anonymous Content.
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz Gives Us Intense 'Bones' Season 10 Trailer - Watch Now
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Are the Hottest Couple in Miami
- Cate Blanchett's 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Will Invade Comic-Con
- Kate Beckinsale's Birthday is Tomorrow & She's Looking More Beautiful Than Ever!