AGENCY SIGNINGS ROUND-UP: 'Social Network' Actress Brenda Song to UTA, 'Late Night' Writers Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin to CAA, More
The week's worth of agency signings.
-- Brenda Song, who appeared in The Social Network, has signed with UTA. She has also appeared on various Disney Channel programs that are part of The Suite Life franchise, including The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck. She is managed by Curtis Talent Management.
-- Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin, writer-performers on NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, have signed with CAA. Prior to Late Night, the pair wrote for Comedy Central's Chocolate News. They are managed by Jason Newman at Untitled Entertainment, and their attorney is Greg Gellman at Morris Yorn Barnes & Levine.
-- Justin Hartley, who co-stars on the CW's Smallville, has signed with UTA. Hartley, who plays Oliver Queen on the series, has also directed multiple episodes and wrote one of the episodes this season. His previous credits include appearances on Cold Caseand CSI: NY.
- The Trailer for 'Inside Out' Makes You Realize How Much You've Missed Pixar This Year (VIDEO)
- Jeff Goldblum Stars in the Most Bizarre Ad for Light Bulbs You'll Ever See (VIDEO)
- Jude Law Searches for Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- These Horror Movie Mistakes Will Haunt Your Dreams
- The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln & Norman Reedus Fly Into LA Ahead of Season 5!
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About a College Date Rape Experience
- Matthew McConaughey Gets Inspiring & Philosophical with the Texas Longhorns Football Team - Watch Now!
- Hugh Jackman Joins #FeelingNuts Campaign & Grabs Himself for Testicular Cancer