AGENCY SIGNINGS ROUND-UP: 'Social Network' Actress Brenda Song to UTA, 'Late Night' Writers Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin to CAA, More
The week's worth of agency signings.
-- Brenda Song, who appeared in The Social Network, has signed with UTA. She has also appeared on various Disney Channel programs that are part of The Suite Life franchise, including The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck. She is managed by Curtis Talent Management.
-- Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin, writer-performers on NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, have signed with CAA. Prior to Late Night, the pair wrote for Comedy Central's Chocolate News. They are managed by Jason Newman at Untitled Entertainment, and their attorney is Greg Gellman at Morris Yorn Barnes & Levine.
-- Justin Hartley, who co-stars on the CW's Smallville, has signed with UTA. Hartley, who plays Oliver Queen on the series, has also directed multiple episodes and wrote one of the episodes this season. His previous credits include appearances on Cold Caseand CSI: NY.
- David Spade Is Still Mad Kimye Had Better Seats Than Him At 'SNL 40'
- Public Enemy Fan Gives Rappers A Ride To Show After Their Taxi Bails
- Were the Misfit Toys Not Originally Saved When Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer First Aired?
- Legendary Producer Norman Lear Says TV Is Still A Place To Talk About Race
- Though Retired, Letterman Has Time to Push Spike Jonze and Bennett Miller on Sexism in Hollywood
- Fox Is Developing a Rambo TV Show, Since You All Loved Creed So Much
- National Board of Review Names Mad Max: Fury Road Best Picture, But Don’t Start Filling Out Your Oscar Pool Just Yet
- New Very Murray Christmas Trailer: Just Call This 1-800 Number to Hang With Clooney, Miley, Chris Rock, and More!