AGENCY SIGNINGS ROUND-UP: 'Social Network' Actress Brenda Song to UTA, 'Late Night' Writers Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin to CAA, More
The week's worth of agency signings.
-- Brenda Song, who appeared in The Social Network, has signed with UTA. She has also appeared on various Disney Channel programs that are part of The Suite Life franchise, including The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck. She is managed by Curtis Talent Management.
-- Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin, writer-performers on NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, have signed with CAA. Prior to Late Night, the pair wrote for Comedy Central's Chocolate News. They are managed by Jason Newman at Untitled Entertainment, and their attorney is Greg Gellman at Morris Yorn Barnes & Levine.
-- Justin Hartley, who co-stars on the CW's Smallville, has signed with UTA. Hartley, who plays Oliver Queen on the series, has also directed multiple episodes and wrote one of the episodes this season. His previous credits include appearances on Cold Caseand CSI: NY.
- Emily Blunt on 'Into the Woods,' Meryl Streep, and... 'Star Wars'? (EXCLUSIVE)
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- J.K. Rowling Doesn't Understand the Love for Draco Malfoy
- Ryan Reynolds Helps Retrieve the 'Woman in Gold' in New Trailer - Watch Now!
- Beyonce Shows Off Her Dance Moves to Promote 'Beyonce: Platinum Edition' - Watch Now!
- Henry Cavill & Armie Hammer Enjoy a Drink Together in First 'Man From U.N.C.L.E' Still
- Chris Hemsworth Gets Ready to Fight Whale 'In The Heart Of The Sea' Trailer - Watch Now!