AGENCY SIGNINGS ROUND-UP: 'Social Network' Actress Brenda Song to UTA, 'Late Night' Writers Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin to CAA, More
The week's worth of agency signings.
-- Brenda Song, who appeared in The Social Network, has signed with UTA. She has also appeared on various Disney Channel programs that are part of The Suite Life franchise, including The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck. She is managed by Curtis Talent Management.
-- Diallo Riddle and Bashir Salahuddin, writer-performers on NBC's Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, have signed with CAA. Prior to Late Night, the pair wrote for Comedy Central's Chocolate News. They are managed by Jason Newman at Untitled Entertainment, and their attorney is Greg Gellman at Morris Yorn Barnes & Levine.
-- Justin Hartley, who co-stars on the CW's Smallville, has signed with UTA. Hartley, who plays Oliver Queen on the series, has also directed multiple episodes and wrote one of the episodes this season. His previous credits include appearances on Cold Caseand CSI: NY.
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- 16 'New Girl' Facts That'll Make You Love It Even More
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'