Agency Signings Roundup: 'Letters to Juliet' Co-star to WME, 'Sin Nombre' Actress to ICM, More
Chris Egan, whose credits include Letters to Juliet and NBC’s Kings, has signed with WME. The actor most recently starred as a young Edgar Allan Poe in ABC’s drama pilot Poe. He also co-starred in Ryan Murphy’s FX pilot, Pretty/Handsome.
Actress Paulina Gaitan, whose credits include 2009’s Sin Nombre and ABC’s upcoming drama The River, has signed with ICM. In the cinema verite drama following a crew through the deep Amazon in search of a missing adventurer, Gaitan will play Jahel. The drama is set for a midseason bow.
Filmmaker Markus Schleinzer, whose Festival de Cannes pic Michael was among the festival’s buzziest, has signed with ICM. The dark abduction drama was his directorial debut and bowed In Competition in May.
Brady Corbet, co-star of the Sundance hit Martha Marcy May Marlene and Lars von Trier’s Melancholia, opposite Kirsten Dunst, has signed with UTA. Corbet will next be seen as the lead in Antonio Campos’ new film Simon Killer. His credits also include Thirteen, Mysterious Skin, Funny Games and a season-long arc on Fox’s 24.
- Tim Burton Has a Strange, Brady Bunch–Related Explanation for Why Miss Peregrine’s Is So White
- Nate Parker Addresses Rape Accusations in 60 Minutes Clip
- Gimme Danger Trailer: Jim Jarmusch Wants You to Know the Stooges Are the ‘Greatest Rock ‘n’ Roll Band Ever’
- Sister of Nate Parker’s Rape Accuser Pens Open Letter Against Birth of a Nation
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is 'Really Proud' Of New HBO Show 'Divorce'!
- Rachel McAdams, Brittany Snow & Ashley Greene Step Out For 'Voyage of Time: The IMAX Experience' Premiere!
- Judith Light On Solo Show 'All the Ways to Say I Love You': 'The Hardest Thing I've Ever Done'
- Chloe Moretz Goes Makeup-Free in LA!