Al Pacino, Channing Tatum Sport Badges, Mustaches in 'Son of No One' Trailer (Video)
Anchor Bay’s cop drama revolves around a possible police cover up of an old murder.
A new trailer for writer-director Dito Montiel’s cop drama Son of No One hit the web on Thursday. The crime film stars Channing Tatum (with a mustache) as a young police officer, who becomes involved in a twisted web of scandal in his new precinct. Al Pacino (also with a mustache) stars as a senior cop who would like to keep the skeletons of the force in the closet.
Son of No One premiered at Sundance to tepid reviews. The film is based on a book by the same name, also written by Montiel. Montiel previously directed Tatum in Fighting, a 2009 action drama about underground street fighting.
Ray Liotta, Katie Holmes and Juliette Binoche co-star in the film, which will come out Fall 2011.
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio is Rapping 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!
- Hilary Duff & 'OITNB' Stars Take Over iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Girl Meets World's Sabrina Carpenter Releases 'The Middle of Starting Over' Video - Watch Now!