Al Pacino, Channing Tatum Sport Badges, Mustaches in 'Son of No One' Trailer (Video)
Anchor Bay’s cop drama revolves around a possible police cover up of an old murder.
A new trailer for writer-director Dito Montiel’s cop drama Son of No One hit the web on Thursday. The crime film stars Channing Tatum (with a mustache) as a young police officer, who becomes involved in a twisted web of scandal in his new precinct. Al Pacino (also with a mustache) stars as a senior cop who would like to keep the skeletons of the force in the closet.
Son of No One premiered at Sundance to tepid reviews. The film is based on a book by the same name, also written by Montiel. Montiel previously directed Tatum in Fighting, a 2009 action drama about underground street fighting.
Ray Liotta, Katie Holmes and Juliette Binoche co-star in the film, which will come out Fall 2011.
- Watch Rory (Christiane) Aman-Pour It Up With Michelle Obama In 'Gilmore Girls' Teaser
- "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Heather Dubrow-"I Like To Think Of Myself As The Greek Chorus"
- Here's How Jay Z Is Celebrating The 20th Anniversary Of 'Reasonable Doubt'
- Top Chef Fan Favorite, Fabio Viviani on What NOT To Do When Cooking Pasta
- Former Hills Star Audrina Patridge Gives Birth to Daughter
- Master of None’s Shoukath Ansari on Auditioning Against 18 Actors to Play Himself, Selfie Requests, and Donald Trump
- Here's the Naked-People-In-Bed Painting That Influenced Kanye's 'Famous' Video
- Rory Gilmore Visited Michelle Obama at the White House, and You Just Know They Talked About Books