Al Pacino, Channing Tatum Sport Badges, Mustaches in 'Son of No One' Trailer (Video)
Anchor Bay’s cop drama revolves around a possible police cover up of an old murder.
A new trailer for writer-director Dito Montiel’s cop drama Son of No One hit the web on Thursday. The crime film stars Channing Tatum (with a mustache) as a young police officer, who becomes involved in a twisted web of scandal in his new precinct. Al Pacino (also with a mustache) stars as a senior cop who would like to keep the skeletons of the force in the closet.
Son of No One premiered at Sundance to tepid reviews. The film is based on a book by the same name, also written by Montiel. Montiel previously directed Tatum in Fighting, a 2009 action drama about underground street fighting.
Ray Liotta, Katie Holmes and Juliette Binoche co-star in the film, which will come out Fall 2011.
- The Cannes Diaries 2015: Aishwarya, Hitchcock, Heelgate and Wajib
- Jane Fonda Discusses Why She Thought Warren Beatty Was Gay In W Magazine Interview
- "Valley of Love" at Cannes: Isabelle Huppert and Gerard Depardieu Summoned to Californian Desert by Dead Son
- B.B. King Viewing Draws More Than 1,000 In Las Vegas
- Johnny Depp Transforms into Whitey Bulgar in 'Black Mass' Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!
- John Stamos Releases Statement on Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Not Returning For 'Full House' Revival
- Dakota Fanning Dealt With Inappropriate Questions During Childhood
- Orange is the New Black's Dascha Polanco Opens Up on Battling Depression