Al Pacino, Channing Tatum Sport Badges, Mustaches in 'Son of No One' Trailer (Video)
Anchor Bay’s cop drama revolves around a possible police cover up of an old murder.
A new trailer for writer-director Dito Montiel’s cop drama Son of No One hit the web on Thursday. The crime film stars Channing Tatum (with a mustache) as a young police officer, who becomes involved in a twisted web of scandal in his new precinct. Al Pacino (also with a mustache) stars as a senior cop who would like to keep the skeletons of the force in the closet.
Son of No One premiered at Sundance to tepid reviews. The film is based on a book by the same name, also written by Montiel. Montiel previously directed Tatum in Fighting, a 2009 action drama about underground street fighting.
Ray Liotta, Katie Holmes and Juliette Binoche co-star in the film, which will come out Fall 2011.
- Get Ready for Big, Bad Negan With This Walking Dead Prologue Teaser
- Jeremy Clarkson Did an Ad for Amazon Prime Drones, Probably Made Oodles of Money from It
- Jack White Celebrated Thanksgiving by Opening a Third Man Records Store in Detroit
- A Taylor Swift Fan Got to Meet Her Idol Before Losing Her Hearing
- Celebrities React to Suspenseful Patriots vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football Game - Read the Tweets!
- Anne Hathaway Keeps Her Baby Bump Covered Up
- Kristin Cavallari Shares First Photo of Her Daughter Saylor with Quarterback Jay Cutler!
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Sneak Peek Teases Negan's Story Line - Watch Now!