Al Pacino, Channing Tatum Sport Badges, Mustaches in 'Son of No One' Trailer (Video)
Anchor Bay’s cop drama revolves around a possible police cover up of an old murder.
A new trailer for writer-director Dito Montiel’s cop drama Son of No One hit the web on Thursday. The crime film stars Channing Tatum (with a mustache) as a young police officer, who becomes involved in a twisted web of scandal in his new precinct. Al Pacino (also with a mustache) stars as a senior cop who would like to keep the skeletons of the force in the closet.
Son of No One premiered at Sundance to tepid reviews. The film is based on a book by the same name, also written by Montiel. Montiel previously directed Tatum in Fighting, a 2009 action drama about underground street fighting.
Ray Liotta, Katie Holmes and Juliette Binoche co-star in the film, which will come out Fall 2011.
- Nicole Kidman Will Guest on Empire After She Stops Living Out Her English Fantasies
- What We Learned From Everything Is Copy, a Sweet Film Nora Ephron’s Son Jacob Bernstein Made About Her
- Nicholas Sparks’s Cool Bachelor Life Will Be an ABC Sitcom
- Max Greenfield on That Drill-bit Dildo In American Horror Story: Hotel
- Nick Jonas Sets the Record Straight About His Dating Life!
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Allison Holker Talks Marrying Hubby tWitch in Her Week Four Blog!
- Isabella Cruise Marries Max Parker in Secret London Wedding!
- The Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Says Someone From Stefan's Past Will Shake Up Steroline (JJ Interview)