Amanda Harlib and Laura Sandler to Write 'Face It' for CBS Films (Exclusive)
McG is producing the romantic comedy through Wonderland Sound & Vision.
CBS Films has hired young scribes Amanda Harlib and Laura Sandler to write the screenplay for the feature Face It. McG is producing the project through his Wonderland Sound & Vision shingle.
Face It is an ensemble romantic comedy in the vein of Love Actually, with a bit of The Shop Around The Corner mixed in. The storylines explore the different ways in which social networking (Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr) now shapes modern romance and relationships.
Mary Viola and Michael Radutzky, who originated the idea, will serve as executive producers. Execs Mark Ross and Alex Ginno will oversee the project for CBS Films.
Harlib and Sandler are repped by Gersh and Benderspink.
Repped by WME and Management 360, McG is in post-production on the Fox action comedy This Means War, which he directed. As a producer, he is developing Monster Squad and I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President at Warner Bros. and Tink at Disney.
McG is also attached to direct and produce the T.S. Nowlin script Columbus, with Richard Branson’s Virgin Produced and Relativity.
CBS Films most recently released Beastly and The Mechanic. The company will soon start shooting Gambit with Colin Firth and Cameron Diaz starring and a screenplay by Joel and Ethan Coen.
- A 40-Year-Old Woman Has A No. 1 Hit For The First Time In Nearly 16 Years
- Hamptons Journal: Nona Hendryx Pays Tribute to Bowie at LongHouse Reserve Jubilee/ Richard Mishaan's Design at Guild Hall, and the East Hampton Historical Society
- Teenager's Stunning Celine Dion Covers Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Nick Cannon Let Loose In New 'Access Hollywood' Interview
- Hamilton's Renée Elise Goldsberry to Star in HBO's The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Not Magnificent Enough, Now Chance the Rapper Is Making His Own Music Festival in Chicago
- Vladimir Putin Is Having a Rough Day Working the Phone for Donald Trump
- Everything You Missed at the Inaugural 2016 Panorama Festival