Amber Tamblyn Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The Emmy-nominated actress is best known for her starring role on CBS' "Joan of Arcadia."
Amber Tamblyn has signed with talent agency UTA.
She is best known for her lead role on CBS' Joan of Arcadia and was nominated for Emmy and Golden Globe Awards for her portrayal of the titular character.
Her other television credits include House M.D., The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, Portlandia and The Unusuals.
On the film side, Tamblyn's credits include both The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants films, The Ring, The Grudge 2 and 127 Hours. She was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for best supporting actress for her turn in the 2006 drama Stephanie Daley.
Tamblyn, who will star in the forthcoming indies 3 Nights in the Desert and Growing Up (and Other Lies), has also adapted the novel Paint it Black by Janet Fitch into a screenplay. Olive Productions is set to produce the drama.
She also is represented by Hyler Management and Sloane Offer Weber and Dern LLP.
Tamblyn is married to Arrested Development veteran David Cross.
- Rita Ora and Calvin Harris: Working Together After a Breakup?
- From College To The Bright Lights Of Broadway: Meet 'Rock Of Ages' Leading Lady, Carrie St. Louis
- Blake Lively Pulls A Beyonce By Revealing Wedding Dress In Preserve Video
- Kristen Bell's Mary Poppins Takes On Minimum Wage With A Spoonful Of Sugar
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)
- There's Still Hope For an 'X-Files' Reboot