Amy Adams to Star in 'Object of Beauty' for Maven Pictures
The "Muppets" actress will also produce the adaptation of the Steve Martin novel.
Amy Adams will star in and produce a feature adaptation of the Steve Martin novel Object of Beauty with Maven Pictures producers Trudie Styler and Celine Rattray.
Beauty follows an art entrepreneur over 15 years of her life, as she acquires her own gallery, travels the world and tangles romantically with a series of men, including one who becomes a famous artist.
“We couldn’t be happier to be working with the brilliant Amy Adams on this adaptation of Steve Martin’s smart novel,” said Styler and Rattray. “This project continues on Maven’s mission of making films that highlight strong female characters and talent.”
Repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Adams most recently starred in The Muppets and The Fighter. She will next be seen in Man of Steel, The Master and On the Road.
Maven Pictures is in post-production on Imogene, starring Kristen Wiig, and has just begun production on Filth, starring James McAvoy and Jamie Bell.
- Lamar Odom Reportedly 'Fighting For His Life' After Collapsing In Brothel
- TMZ: Lamar Odom Found Unconscious At Nevada Brothel
- Eddie Murphy Explains Why He Wouldn't Portray Bill Cosby On 'SNL' Special
- Quentin Tarantino Says He 'Couldn't Care Less' What Black Critics Had To Say About 'Django Unchained'
- Theater Review: Mamie Gummer Does More With Less in Ugly Lies the Bone
- Hillary Clinton Is Really Looking Out for Kanye West and His Presidential Aspirations
- The Flaming Lips's Wayne Coyne: Come Get Naked With Me, My Band, and Miley Cyrus
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Richard Linklater's Rosie Project; In Talks for Darren Aronofsky Movie