'True Blood' Author Charlaine Harris Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The novelist's series of books on Sookie Stackhouse were the basis for HBO's hit Southern vampire show.
Author Charlaine Harris has signed with talent agency APA. The agency will represent feature and television rights to her back catalog and future work.
The New York Times bestselling writer's series of Southern vampire novels centered on Sookie Stackhouse is the basis for HBO's True Blood. Harris has written 12 books centered on Stackhouse, the human of fairy ancestry who also is the protagonist of the TV show.
More than 25 million copies of Harris' books have sold worldwide. A native of Mississippi, Harris has written several other book series, including those centered on the Lily Bard, Aurora Teagarden and Harper Connelly characters.
Harris' publishing agent is Joshua Bilmes of JABberwocky Literary Agency.Email: Daniel.Miller@THR.com
- After a Turbulent Exit, the Game-Changing Founder of Vertigo Has Returned to Comics
- Scientology Predictably Not a Fan of the South Park Billboard Right Outside Its Headquarters
- Bruce Springsteen’s Memoir Beautifully Picks Apart His Own Masculinity
- The Latest Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Trailer Has a Whole Lot More Action, and Beasts
- Tom Hiddleston Wears Leather, Jumpsuits, & More for Sexy 'Interview' Magazine Cover Shoot
- Tokio Hotel's Tom Kaulitz Files For Divorce From Wife Ria Sommerfeld After 1 Year of Marriage
- Stranger Things' Gaten Matarazzo Discusses His Rare Genetic Disorder: 'I Need a Lot of Surgery'
- Calvin Harris & Rihanna's 'We Found Love' is Diamond Certified!