'True Blood' Author Charlaine Harris Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The novelist's series of books on Sookie Stackhouse were the basis for HBO's hit Southern vampire show.
Author Charlaine Harris has signed with talent agency APA. The agency will represent feature and television rights to her back catalog and future work.
The New York Times bestselling writer's series of Southern vampire novels centered on Sookie Stackhouse is the basis for HBO's True Blood. Harris has written 12 books centered on Stackhouse, the human of fairy ancestry who also is the protagonist of the TV show.
More than 25 million copies of Harris' books have sold worldwide. A native of Mississippi, Harris has written several other book series, including those centered on the Lily Bard, Aurora Teagarden and Harper Connelly characters.
Harris' publishing agent is Joshua Bilmes of JABberwocky Literary Agency.Email: Daniel.Miller@THR.com
- Greg Scarnici Recreates Iconic Madonna 'Sex' Book As 'Sex In Drag'
- 'Na Maloom Afraad': Revival of Pakistani Cinema in Progress
- Sister Cristina Scuccia, The Singing Nun, Releases 'Like A Virgin' Cover (Without The Naughty Bits)
- Maitland Ward's Sheer Dress Is The Sheerest of All Sheer Dresses And NSFW
- David Alan Basche Tells Us His 5 Favorite Movies Featuring Sitcom Stars
- 'Saturday Night Live' Adds Leslie Jones to Cast
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A. Movie, Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes the Washington Redskins Wouldn't Change Their Name
- Jennifer Lawrence Introduces Honoree Elizabeth Banks at Elle Women in Hollywood (Video)
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Makes First Offical Appearance Since Suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - See The Pics Here!