'True Blood' Author Charlaine Harris Signs With APA (Exclusive)
The novelist's series of books on Sookie Stackhouse were the basis for HBO's hit Southern vampire show.
Author Charlaine Harris has signed with talent agency APA. The agency will represent feature and television rights to her back catalog and future work.
The New York Times bestselling writer's series of Southern vampire novels centered on Sookie Stackhouse is the basis for HBO's True Blood. Harris has written 12 books centered on Stackhouse, the human of fairy ancestry who also is the protagonist of the TV show.
More than 25 million copies of Harris' books have sold worldwide. A native of Mississippi, Harris has written several other book series, including those centered on the Lily Bard, Aurora Teagarden and Harper Connelly characters.
Harris' publishing agent is Joshua Bilmes of JABberwocky Literary Agency.Email: Daniel.Miller@THR.com
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Gwyneth Paltrow Granted Restraining Order Against Stalker After Multiple Scares
- Elizabeth Warren On Whether Women Are Treated Differently Than Men In Washington: 'Yep.'
- Amy Poehler & Tina Fey's 'The Nest' Will Open Opposite 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Robyn & Röyksopp Release Two New Songs From 'Do It Again' EP
- David Foster Wallace's Family Doesn't Support the Jason Segel-Starring Biopic 'End of the Tour'
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition