First Clip of Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs Features a Nerdy Freakout (Video)
The tech-geek actor has a minor revelation in this first clip from the Sundance film, which hits theaters in April.
We know Ashton Kutcher looks like a young Steve Jobs, but can he act like him?
Finally, after months of photo mash-ups and vague updates, the first clip from jOBS, in which Kutcher plays the late Apple co-founder, has hit the web -- just ahead of the film's debut at Sundance. Kutcher, well known for his own enthusiasm for and investments in gadgets, apps and other hip buzzwords, is seen in this minutelong spot having a revelation that ultimately will alter the very landscape of computing.
Steve Wozniak, the Apple co-founder played by 1600 Penn's Josh Gad, has been working on a computer operating system that would create an interface for people using the still-rudimentary tool. He doesn't quite believe that anyone would actually want to buy a computer, a sentiment with which Jobs disagrees -- a sign of his innate understanding of the consumer's desires (even before they desire things).
The film hits theaters April 19.
- 13 New Photos From Game of Thrones Season 5
- An Open Letter to the Jerk at This Week’s Savages Show
- Casey Affleck and Matthias Schoenaerts to Explore the Beauty and Majesty of the American Wilderness for HBO’s Lewis and Clark
- Game of Thrones Season 5’s First Trailer Promises a Lot of Changes From the Book
- Elizabeth Olsen Supports Fight Against AIDS with Dita Von Teese & Conchita Wurst at Sidaction Gala Dinner 2015
- Zachary Quinto Supports Taylor Schilling & Peter Dinklage at 'A Month In the Country' Opening Night Party!
- Shirtless Eddie Redmayne Shows Off Impressive Six-Pack Abs in Sexy 'Jupiter Ascending' Still
- Amy Poehler Gets Epic Homecoming As Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year 2015!