'Avatar' Actor Joel David Moore Signs With ICM (Exclusive)
He played anthropologist Norm Spellman in James Cameron's sci-fi blockbuster.
Actor Joel David Moore, best known for his performance in James Cameron's Avatar, has signed with ICM.
Moore played anthropologist Norm Spellman in the 2009 science fiction blockbuster, the highest grossing film of all time ($2.78 billion worldwide).
His other film credits include Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004), The Shaggy Dog (2006) and Shark Night 3D (2011)
Moore's television credits include stints on Medium, Bones, Chuck, House and Hawaii Five-O.
He is also represented by Underground Management.
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'