'Big Bang' Star Jim Parsons Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The two-time Emmy winner is starring this summer in a Broadway production of "Harvey."
Jim Parsons, star of CBS' The Big Bang Theory, has signed with Creative Artists Agency.
The actor has won consecutive outstanding lead actor in a comedy series Emmy Awards for his role on Big Bang. He also won a Golden Globe in 2011 for his portrayal of lovable nerd Sheldon Cooper on the hit sitcom.
Also, on Tuesday he was nominated for the best actor in a comedy series award by the Critics’ Choice Television Awards, an award he won in 2011.
Parsons' film credits include The Muppets (2011), The Big Year (2011) and Garden State (2004).
He will star this summer in the Broadway production of Harvey, which opens June 14. He previously appeared on Broadway in The Normal Heart.
Parsons continues to be represented by manager Marsha McManus at Principal Entertainment and attorneys Ken Richman and Jason Hendler at Hansen Jacobson.
Parsons was previously represented by UTA.
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport