'Boardwalk Empire' Star Michael Pitt Signs With WME (Exclusive)
He plays James 'Jimmy' Darmody on HBO's drama.
Michael Pitt, star of HBO's Boardwalk Empire, has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
On Boardwalk, Pitt plays James "Jimmy" Darmody, the protege of Enoch "Nucky" Thompson (Steve Buscemi).
Pitt's film credits include The Village (2004), Murder by Numbers (2002) and Finding Forrester (2000).
His television credits include a 15-episode stint on Dawson's Creek, and turns on Law & Order and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Pitt was previously represented by UTA. He continues to be represented by managers at Untitled and Parseghian/Planco.
- 41 Creative Halloween Costumes For Pregnant Women
- All The Characters Played By Recurring 'American Horror Story' Actors In One Very Organized Chart
- One Of The Other Most Important Dr. Dre Facts Missing From Straight Outta Compton
- A Drake-Taylor Swift Romance Would Be The Perfect Way To End A Horrible Year
- Bryan Cranston Teaches Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch How to Make Sweet Love With Some Vintage Pickup Lines
- Inferno’s Most Surprising Twist Is Its Love Story
- Bill Cosby’s Lawyers Say He Is Registered As Legally Blind, Unable to Recognize His Accusers
- 10 Halloween Sitcom Episodes to Stream This Weekend