'Boardwalk Empire' Star Michael Pitt Signs With WME (Exclusive)
He plays James 'Jimmy' Darmody on HBO's drama.
Michael Pitt, star of HBO's Boardwalk Empire, has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
On Boardwalk, Pitt plays James "Jimmy" Darmody, the protege of Enoch "Nucky" Thompson (Steve Buscemi).
Pitt's film credits include The Village (2004), Murder by Numbers (2002) and Finding Forrester (2000).
His television credits include a 15-episode stint on Dawson's Creek, and turns on Law & Order and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Pitt was previously represented by UTA. He continues to be represented by managers at Untitled and Parseghian/Planco.
- Future Amy Schumer Wants to Warn Present Amy Schumer About That Bathroom Blow Job
- Difficult People Teaser: Don’t Invite Billy Eichner and Julie Klausner to Your Funeral
- Kumail Nanjiani, Jonah Ray, and Emily Gordon on The Meltdown and Creating the Best Stand-up Show in the Country
- Why Do So Many TV Rom-Coms Fail?
- Kids Say the Cutest Things in Jimmy Kimmel's Video About Gay Marriage
- Sean Penn Takes Minka Kelly Out For Her 35th Birthday Dinner - Get the Details
- Julia Roberts Hunts for the Man Who Killed Her Daughter in 'Secret in Their Eyes' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Her Bare Baby Bump in This Poolside Pic!