Britney Spears Signs With CAA
The agency will represent the pop star worldwide and in all areas.
Pop star Britney Spears has signed with CAA, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The agency will represent Spears worldwide and in all areas.
One of the most successful singers to come out of the late 90s pop explosion, Spears was most recently a judge and mentor on the U.S. version of The X Factor. Late on Wednesday, THR reported that she would not be returning for season three.
Spears is currently working on a new album, her eighth since 1999's ...Baby One More Time, with such collaborators as will.i.am and Ester Dean. Her most recent album, 2011's Femme Fatale, was certified platinum, marking sales of over 1 million units.
Spears was previously repped by WME. She is managed by Larry Rudolph and Adam Leber.
- Queen Latifah Takes Marlon Wayans Back to School on Lip Sync Battle
- Results Is Andrew Bujalski’s Smoothest, Craftiest Movie Yet
- Drake Got Name-Dropped at the Scripps National Spelling Bee, Giving Him More Fodder for His Next Album
- Tyler, the Creator, Is Freaking People Out With These Cryptic Odd Future Tweets [Updated]
- Here's Every Story Matthew Weiner Wanted on 'Mad Men''s Final Season
- 'Outlander's' Tobias Menzies Breaks Down the 'Sadistic and Cruel' Black Jack Randall
- 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion Alert! Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Selma Blair Hang Out, Kiss
- Streaming Now: 'The Boxtrolls,' 'The Aviator,' and More