CAA Opens New Nashville Office
The company has a long-term lease for 23,000 square feet of space in downtown Nashville's SunTrust Building.
CAA has opened new downtown Nashville offices in the SunTrust Building at 201 4th Avenue North, the Century City-based agency announced Monday.
The company has a long-term lease of the 13-story tower's 23,000-square-foot penthouse space. The building is next door to the historic Ryman Auditorium, the live performance venue formerly known as the Grand Ole Opry House.
The agency's Nashville operations, which are focused on music, are led by John Huie, Rod Essig, Scott Clayton, Marc Dennis and Darin Murphy.
CAA has had a presence in Nashville since 1991; its office there was the agency's first outside of Los Angeles. The company had been at an office on West End Avenue for the past 19 years.
"Providing ever more resources and opportunities for our clients is the cornerstone of our business, and with our growth, we have been able to do just that,” said CAA’s head of music and managing partner, Rob Light, in a statement.
The agency has offices in New York, London and Beijing.
- Jimmy Kimmel Says Bill Murray's Parenting Advice Is 'Right On!'
- Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Settle Lawsuit With Tabloid Over Libelous Article
- Why Scandal Is One of the Most Important Shows Ever for the Gay Rights Movement
- The Cast Of 'The Room' Wants To Make A Mockumentary About Where They Are Now
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Alysia Reiner Loves These 5 Prison Movies
- Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Lange, and John Goodman Get Tough in 'The Gambler' (TRAILER)
- Listen to 'Annie' Anthem 'You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Angers West Villagers With 'SATC' Stoop Shoe Photo Shoot