CAA Opens New Nashville Office
The company has a long-term lease for 23,000 square feet of space in downtown Nashville's SunTrust Building.
CAA has opened new downtown Nashville offices in the SunTrust Building at 201 4th Avenue North, the Century City-based agency announced Monday.
The company has a long-term lease of the 13-story tower's 23,000-square-foot penthouse space. The building is next door to the historic Ryman Auditorium, the live performance venue formerly known as the Grand Ole Opry House.
The agency's Nashville operations, which are focused on music, are led by John Huie, Rod Essig, Scott Clayton, Marc Dennis and Darin Murphy.
CAA has had a presence in Nashville since 1991; its office there was the agency's first outside of Los Angeles. The company had been at an office on West End Avenue for the past 19 years.
"Providing ever more resources and opportunities for our clients is the cornerstone of our business, and with our growth, we have been able to do just that,” said CAA’s head of music and managing partner, Rob Light, in a statement.
The agency has offices in New York, London and Beijing.
- Jon Gosselin Performs DJ Gig At An Empty New Jersey Bowling Alley
- A Few Words on Russell Tovey and Why If It Weren't for My Father, I Wouldn't Be a Faggot
- Giorgio Armani Kicks Madonna While She's Down About THAT Cape
- Is 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules The Mystery Contestant On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
- Best of Late Night TV: Ryan Reynolds Plays 'Egg Russian Roulette,' Cate Blanchett Finally Explains '#SuckIt' (VIDEO)
- James Bond Movies, Ranked From Worst to Best
- 'Sharknado 3' Snags Mark Cuban, Jerry Springer, Bo Derek, and More
- Calling All 'Divergent Series: Insurgent' Fans! Have We Got a Giveaway for You...
- Carrie Underwood & Husband Mike Fisher Welcome Baby Boy Isaiah Michael!
- Kelly Clarkson: 'I Don't Care' If Daughter River Is Gay 'As Long As She's Happy'
- Ariana Grande & Cashmere Cat Drop Catchy Song 'Adore' - Listen Now!
- Bobby Brown's Family Filming Reality Series During Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization