'Carnage' Trailer: Kate Winslet and Jodie Foster Freak Out in Roman Polanski's Film Adaptation (Video)
John C. Reilly and Christoph Waltz co-star in the upcoming film, debuting at the Venice Film Festival.
Carnage, based on the God of Carnage play by Yasmina Reza, has the starpower and a well-known director behind it. Even with the pedigree, will it translate onto the big screen?
Based on the trailer, Carnage is as dramatic -- perhaps even more so -- than the stage play, entirely set in one room. Jodie Foster and John C. Reilly are one married couple while Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz make up the other; their characters are parents who meet up to talk after their children have been in a fight earlier that day at school.
Of course, things start to turn as the minutes turn to hours. Some of the best parts of the trailer feature Winslet and Foster having freakout moments.
The Sony Pictures Classics film, directed by Roman Polanski, will debut at this year's Venice Film Festival.
Watch the trailer below:
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!