Charlie Saxton Cast in the Indie Drama 'The English Teacher' (Exclusive)
The Craig Zisk directed project also stars Julianne Moore, Nathan Lane, Greg Kinnear and Michael Angarano.
Charlie Saxton has been cast in the indie drama The English Teacher, joining Julianne Moore, Nathan Lane, Greg Kinnear and Michael Angarano.
Craig Zisk is directing a screenplay by Dan and Stacy Chariton about a respected English teacher (Moore) whose life is thrown into turmoil when a student (Angarano) returns to town after failing as a playwright in New York City. Saxton will play Will, a snobby, preppy actor who is one of the teacher's students.
Naomi Despres, Robert Salerno, Matthew E. Chausse and Ben LeClair are producing the project from Artina Films, which produced We Need to Talk About Kevin and A Single Man.
Repped by CAA and Station 3 Entertainment, Saxton has appeared in the movies Twelve and Bandslam and on the HBO series Hung.
- Prince Dropped A New Surprise Song, 'HARDROCKLOVER,' And It's Really Sexy
- Kendra Wilkinson And Hank Baskett Explain The Truth Behind His Sex Scandal
- 5-Year-Old Heavenly Joy Wows Audience With Her Adorable Rendition Of 'Frozen' Song
- Rachel McAdams And Taylor Kitsch Might Be Dating, But Who Really Knows?
- Rick and Morty Season 2 Trailer: It’s Probably Best If Morty Started Driving the Spaceship
- Stephen Colbert Filmed a 40-Minute Public-Access Show in a Random Small Town to Remind You That, Character or Not, He’s the Best
- Paul Rudd Can’t Resist a Good Fart Joke
- What’s a Good Post-Divorce Show? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered