Charlie Saxton Cast in the Indie Drama 'The English Teacher' (Exclusive)
The Craig Zisk directed project also stars Julianne Moore, Nathan Lane, Greg Kinnear and Michael Angarano.
Charlie Saxton has been cast in the indie drama The English Teacher, joining Julianne Moore, Nathan Lane, Greg Kinnear and Michael Angarano.
Craig Zisk is directing a screenplay by Dan and Stacy Chariton about a respected English teacher (Moore) whose life is thrown into turmoil when a student (Angarano) returns to town after failing as a playwright in New York City. Saxton will play Will, a snobby, preppy actor who is one of the teacher's students.
Naomi Despres, Robert Salerno, Matthew E. Chausse and Ben LeClair are producing the project from Artina Films, which produced We Need to Talk About Kevin and A Single Man.
Repped by CAA and Station 3 Entertainment, Saxton has appeared in the movies Twelve and Bandslam and on the HBO series Hung.
- Old Video Of Trump Body-Shaming Kim Kardashian Proves His Offensive Antics Are Nothing New
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Mariah Carey For Basically Being Mariah Carey
- 'Hamilton,' Ava DuVernay And 'Billy Lynn' Are Headlining The 2016 New York Film Festival
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Submits Drug Test Amid Ongoing Child Abuse Investigation
- Throughout John Krasinski’s 75 Viewings of The Devil Wears Prada, He Developed Some Very Specific Opinions About It
- Felicity Huffman Is Starring in a Comedy by the Black-ish Team About a Politically Divided Family
- Jimmy Fallon Has His First Textual Experience With Sting
- Black-ish Recap: The God Squad