Charlie Saxton Cast in the Indie Drama 'The English Teacher' (Exclusive)
The Craig Zisk directed project also stars Julianne Moore, Nathan Lane, Greg Kinnear and Michael Angarano.
Charlie Saxton has been cast in the indie drama The English Teacher, joining Julianne Moore, Nathan Lane, Greg Kinnear and Michael Angarano.
Craig Zisk is directing a screenplay by Dan and Stacy Chariton about a respected English teacher (Moore) whose life is thrown into turmoil when a student (Angarano) returns to town after failing as a playwright in New York City. Saxton will play Will, a snobby, preppy actor who is one of the teacher's students.
Naomi Despres, Robert Salerno, Matthew E. Chausse and Ben LeClair are producing the project from Artina Films, which produced We Need to Talk About Kevin and A Single Man.
Repped by CAA and Station 3 Entertainment, Saxton has appeared in the movies Twelve and Bandslam and on the HBO series Hung.
- Bill Maher And Bernie Sanders Take Down 'Chicken' Donald Trump
- LeBron James Jr. Is Headed To A Sixth Straight NBA Finals
- America's Sweetheart Susan Lucci Opens Up About Love, Fans and the Little Boy Who Won Her Heart
- Harry Connick, Jr. Tells Grads: It's Exciting If You Don't Have Your Career Planned
- Glee’s Mark Salling Indicted on Two Counts in Child Pornography Case
- How Old Is Everyone Supposed to Be in X-Men: Apocalypse?
- Penelope Cruz And Jimmy Fallon Dubsmash On The Tonight Show And You Know, Look, Live Television Is Not Easy
- Emilia Clarke, What Are You Doing? Don’t Watch Game of Thrones With Your Parents