Chris Evans Stars as a Drug Addicted Lawyer in New 'Puncture' Trailer (Video)
Millennium’s indie drama hits theaters September 23.
Chris Evans is shirtless again. This time he’s not playing a muscular superhero, but a muscular lawyer in Puncture.
The star of Captain America: The First Avenger plays Mike Weiss, a Houston lawyer and a high-functioning drug addict. He first appears in the trailer wearing only suspenders and white pants, while pacing around his living room, rambling out his speech for the mock-courtroom.
Millennium's film, with a screenplay by Chris Lopta, centers around Weiss, who takes on a massive healthcare conspiracy as his next case.
Co-directed by Adam Kassen and Mark Kassen, the film also stars Vinessa Shaw, Mark Kassen, Brett Cullen, Marshall Bell, Michael Biehn and Jesse L. Martin.
Watch the trailer of Puncture, which hits theaters Friday, September 23rd.
- TV Review: For the Love of God, Watch The Americans Tonight
- Sundance Review: Cobie Smulders, Guy Pearce, and Kevin Corrigan Reinvent the Rom-Com in Andrew Bujalski’s Results
- Watch the Trailer for Amira & Sam, Featuring Paul Wesley in a Very Different Role
- 3-Sentence Reviews: White Columns, Philip Taaffe, and More
- Behati Prinsloo Marries a Lookalike Adam Levine in Tommy Hilfiger's Latest Campaign
- You Could Dine with Aaron Paul, Nina Dobrev, & More in Support of the Kind Campaign!
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl 2015 Halftime Show Will Be Epic - More Details Revealed!
- Chelsea Handler Shares a Topless Photo with Star of David Nipple Pasties