Chris Evans Stars as a Drug Addicted Lawyer in New 'Puncture' Trailer (Video)
Millennium’s indie drama hits theaters September 23.
Chris Evans is shirtless again. This time he’s not playing a muscular superhero, but a muscular lawyer in Puncture.
The star of Captain America: The First Avenger plays Mike Weiss, a Houston lawyer and a high-functioning drug addict. He first appears in the trailer wearing only suspenders and white pants, while pacing around his living room, rambling out his speech for the mock-courtroom.
Millennium's film, with a screenplay by Chris Lopta, centers around Weiss, who takes on a massive healthcare conspiracy as his next case.
Co-directed by Adam Kassen and Mark Kassen, the film also stars Vinessa Shaw, Mark Kassen, Brett Cullen, Marshall Bell, Michael Biehn and Jesse L. Martin.
Watch the trailer of Puncture, which hits theaters Friday, September 23rd.
- Michael Bay’s Next Transformers Film Criticized for Using Nazi Flags at Winston Churchill’s Home
- Kanye Did a Surprise Set at Chance the Rapper’s Magnificent Coloring Day Festival, But It’s Kanye, So Really, How Surprised Were You?
- Charles Osgood Picks Jane Pauley as His Successor on CBS Sunday Morning
- The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
- Britney Spears Slays On Stage at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jose Fernandez Announced Girlfriend Carla Mendoza's Pregnancy Just Days Before Tragic Death
- Jose Fernandez Dead - Miami Marlins Pitcher in Boating Accident
- Lea Michele Joins Co-Stars Taylor Lautner & John Stamos at iHeartRadio Music Festival!