Chris Pine Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The actor has starred in "Star Trek," "Unstoppable" and "This Means War."
Chris Pine has signed with CAA's Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd.
The actor is best known for his starring role as Captain Kirk in Paramount Pictures' Star Trek (2009) -- a role he will reprise in Star Trek Into Darkness, which recently wrapped shooting.
His other credits include Unstoppable, This Means War and People Like Us.
Pine voices Jack Frost in DreamWorks Animation's Rise of the Guardians, which opens Nov. 21. He also has signed on to play the titular character in Paramount's forthcoming Jack Ryan, based on Tom Clancy's best-selling book series.
The film, directed by Kenneth Branagh, follows a young man becoming a CIA agent. The Jack Ryan role previously has been played on the big screen by Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck.
Pine is also represented by manager John Carrabino of John Carrabino Management and attorney Michael Gendler of Gendler & Kelly.
In November, Pine parted ways with boutique talent agency SDB Partners, which had represented the actor for nine years. He had been without talent agency representation since his departure from SDB.
- Lizzy Caplan Named Her Cat Colbert, But Like in a Cool Way, Not Like You Squares Naming Your Cat Colbert Today
- What’s Leaving Netflix: June 2016
- From American Crime Story to Fargo, Why Limited Series Make for Such Good TV
- Preacher’s Creators and Stars Discuss Blowing Up Tom Cruise, Southern Accents, and Playing God
- Kit Harington Gets A Phone Call From 'Game of Thrones' Co-Star During Radio Interview
- Kardashian Family Helps Scott Disick Celebrate His Birthday
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Answer Phones Together for Red Nose Day Telecast!
- Megan Hilty & Colin Donnell Couple Up At Cirque du Soleil's 'Paramour' Opening Night!