Chris Pine Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The actor has starred in "Star Trek," "Unstoppable" and "This Means War."
Chris Pine has signed with CAA's Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd.
The actor is best known for his starring role as Captain Kirk in Paramount Pictures' Star Trek (2009) -- a role he will reprise in Star Trek Into Darkness, which recently wrapped shooting.
His other credits include Unstoppable, This Means War and People Like Us.
Pine voices Jack Frost in DreamWorks Animation's Rise of the Guardians, which opens Nov. 21. He also has signed on to play the titular character in Paramount's forthcoming Jack Ryan, based on Tom Clancy's best-selling book series.
The film, directed by Kenneth Branagh, follows a young man becoming a CIA agent. The Jack Ryan role previously has been played on the big screen by Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck.
Pine is also represented by manager John Carrabino of John Carrabino Management and attorney Michael Gendler of Gendler & Kelly.
In November, Pine parted ways with boutique talent agency SDB Partners, which had represented the actor for nine years. He had been without talent agency representation since his departure from SDB.
- Beat Bugs Trailer: Netflix’s New Animated Kids Series Features a Ton of Beatles Covers Your Kids Won’t Know Are Covers
- A Film Producer Is Tweeting Out Terrible Descriptions of Female Characters in Scripts
- What Shows Will Make Me Cry? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- These Deleted Scenes From Mrs. Doubtfire Will Remind You That the Movie Was Actually Deeply Sad
- Kim Kardashian Goes Sheer in New York City Ahead of Fashion Week!
- Courteney Cox, Kate Hudson & Demi Moore Help Jennifer Meyer Celebrate Superga XO Collection!
- Eva Longoria Shakes Her Booty for 'Lip Sync Battle' Performance of 'Low' - Watch Now!
- Suki Waterhouse & Karlie Kloss Launch 'Vogue 100: A Century of Style' Gallery