Chris Pine Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The actor has starred in "Star Trek," "Unstoppable" and "This Means War."
Chris Pine has signed with CAA's Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd.
The actor is best known for his starring role as Captain Kirk in Paramount Pictures' Star Trek (2009) -- a role he will reprise in Star Trek Into Darkness, which recently wrapped shooting.
His other credits include Unstoppable, This Means War and People Like Us.
Pine voices Jack Frost in DreamWorks Animation's Rise of the Guardians, which opens Nov. 21. He also has signed on to play the titular character in Paramount's forthcoming Jack Ryan, based on Tom Clancy's best-selling book series.
The film, directed by Kenneth Branagh, follows a young man becoming a CIA agent. The Jack Ryan role previously has been played on the big screen by Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck.
Pine is also represented by manager John Carrabino of John Carrabino Management and attorney Michael Gendler of Gendler & Kelly.
In November, Pine parted ways with boutique talent agency SDB Partners, which had represented the actor for nine years. He had been without talent agency representation since his departure from SDB.
- America's Sweetheart Susan Lucci Opens Up About Love, Fans and the Little Boy Who Won Her Heart
- Harry Connick, Jr. Tells Grads: It's Exciting If You Don't Have Your Career Planned
- "Roots" Is a Definitive Re-telling of a Television Classic
- Hit Songwriter Ilene Angel on Her New CD and Following Your Dreams
- Glee’s Mark Salling Indicted on Two Counts in Child Pornography Case
- How Old Is Everyone Supposed to Be in X-Men: Apocalypse?
- Penelope Cruz And Jimmy Fallon Dubsmash On The Tonight Show And You Know, Look, Live Television Is Not Easy
- Emilia Clarke, What Are You Doing? Don’t Watch Game of Thrones With Your Parents