Chris Shafer and Paul Vicknair to Write 'The Girl Who Conned The Ivy League'
The writing duo have been hired to adapt the Rolling Stone article “The Girl Who Conned The Ivy League” into a feature film for McG’s Wonderland Sound and Vision. Amanda Seyfried is attached to star.
Chris Shafer and Paul Vicknair have been hired to adapt the Rolling Stone article “The Girl Who Conned The Ivy League” into a feature film for McG’s Wonderland Sound and Vision. Amanda Seyfried is attached to star.
Sabrina Rubin Erdely wrote the article about Esther Reed/Brooke Henson, who became the target of a nationwide manhunt after conning her way into Columbia University using a stolen identity. McG and Wonderland president of production Mary Viola will produce with Taggart Productions' Michael Nardelli, who is also financing development. Pam Schachter will co-produce.
Repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment, Shafer and Vicknair have a TV pilot, Girlfriend Season, in development at CBS with Generate producing. Their original screenplay A Many Splintered Thing was a Nicholl’s Fellowship finalist.
Wonderland also has Dead Spy Running from Stephen Gaghan in development at Warner Bros. and Tink set up at Disney with Elizabeth Banks attached to star.
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!
- Will Smith Posted This Awesome Photo for Jada's 43rd Birthday!