Chris Tucker in Talks for 'The Silver Linings Playbook'
After a four-year absence, the motor-mouthed actor is considering a role in the David O. Russell film.
Chris Tucker is apparently ready for moviegoers to hear more words coming out of his mouth.
The fast-talking actor-comedian is in talks for a role in The Silver Linings Playbook for writer-director David O. Russell and The Weinstein Co. Tucker hasn't been on the big screen since 2007, when he last reprised his detective role opposite Jackie Chan in Rush Hour 3.
Playbook, which is scheduled to shoot in the fall, stars Bradley Cooper as a high school teacher just released from a mental institution after four years and looking to reconcile with his wife. It's an adaptation of the novel by Matthew Quick.
The WME-repped Tucker has appeared in Friday, The Fifth Element, Money Talks, Jackie Brown and the first two Rush Hour movies.
- A 40-Year-Old Woman Has A No. 1 Hit For The First Time In Nearly 16 Years
- Hamptons Journal: Nona Hendryx Pays Tribute to Bowie at LongHouse Reserve Jubilee/ Richard Mishaan's Design at Guild Hall, and the East Hampton Historical Society
- Teenager's Stunning Celine Dion Covers Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Nick Cannon Let Loose In New 'Access Hollywood' Interview
- Hamilton's Renée Elise Goldsberry to Star in HBO's The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Not Magnificent Enough, Now Chance the Rapper Is Making His Own Music Festival in Chicago
- Vladimir Putin Is Having a Rough Day Working the Phone for Donald Trump
- Everything You Missed at the Inaugural 2016 Panorama Festival