Cole Hauser Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The actor has appeared in "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "Good Will Hunting."
Actor Cole Hauser has signed with WME.
Hauser recently starred in Jerry Bruckheimer’s short-lived NBC police procedural Chase.
The actor got his start in film with a turn in School Ties (1992) and Dazed and Confused (1993). He is known for his role as Billy McBride in Good Will Hunting (1997) and as criminal Carter Verone in 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003).
Hauser's other film credits include Tears of the Sun, Pitch Black and The Break-Up. His other television credits include Damages, K-Ville and ER.
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!