Cole Hauser Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The actor has appeared in "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "Good Will Hunting."
Actor Cole Hauser has signed with WME.
Hauser recently starred in Jerry Bruckheimer’s short-lived NBC police procedural Chase.
The actor got his start in film with a turn in School Ties (1992) and Dazed and Confused (1993). He is known for his role as Billy McBride in Good Will Hunting (1997) and as criminal Carter Verone in 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003).
Hauser's other film credits include Tears of the Sun, Pitch Black and The Break-Up. His other television credits include Damages, K-Ville and ER.
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Weekend Box Office: Scarlett Johannson's 'Lucy' Beats The Rock's 'Hercules'
- All About That Mind-Blowing 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Footage From Comic-Con 2014
- 10 Facts About 'Godzilla 2,' 'Crimson Peak,' 'Skull Island,' and More, Straight From Comic-Con 2014
- Everything Revealed About the 'Goosebumps' Movie at Comic-Con 2014
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!