Colin Hanks Goes Homicidal in 'It's a Wonderful Life' Parody (Video)
With some help from Patton Oswalt, David Koechner and Weird Al, Hanks channels Jimmy Stewart in a very angry way for this holiday classic spoof.
Colin Hanks makes a convincing Jimmy Stewart, minus the whole murderous rage punch thing.
In a special edition of the weekly live action YouTube comic Puddin' Strip, Hanks plays Stewart's George Bailey in a send up of a climactic scene in the Christmas classic It's a Wonderful Life. Set in an office lunch room -- like all the Puddin' Strip videos -- Hanks-as-Bailey argues for the office's workers to rise up against the corrupt Mr. Potter, who is trying to purchase the Savings and Loan building in town.
Among those listening are Patton Oswalt and Weird Al Yankovic, though the action is driven by a particularly shrill woman who needs some cash, quick. Her incessant yelping doesn't really end up working out in her favor, unfortunately.
This is definitely a 21st century take on an old favorite.
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Zoe Saldana Gets Gifted Two Halloween Costumes For Twins in 'Queen Latifah Show' Exclusive Video
- Oscar de la Renta Dead - Legendary Fashion Designer Dies at 82
- Pregnant Blake Lively Accentuates Baby Bump with a Beaming Ryan Reynolds By Her Side!
- Rachel Bilson Gets a Checkup Before Her Baby's Arrival!