Colin Hanks Goes Homicidal in 'It's a Wonderful Life' Parody (Video)
With some help from Patton Oswalt, David Koechner and Weird Al, Hanks channels Jimmy Stewart in a very angry way for this holiday classic spoof.
Colin Hanks makes a convincing Jimmy Stewart, minus the whole murderous rage punch thing.
In a special edition of the weekly live action YouTube comic Puddin' Strip, Hanks plays Stewart's George Bailey in a send up of a climactic scene in the Christmas classic It's a Wonderful Life. Set in an office lunch room -- like all the Puddin' Strip videos -- Hanks-as-Bailey argues for the office's workers to rise up against the corrupt Mr. Potter, who is trying to purchase the Savings and Loan building in town.
Among those listening are Patton Oswalt and Weird Al Yankovic, though the action is driven by a particularly shrill woman who needs some cash, quick. Her incessant yelping doesn't really end up working out in her favor, unfortunately.
This is definitely a 21st century take on an old favorite.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical
- Chloe Grace Moretz Officially Joins 'The 5th Wave'
- 'Trailer Park Boys 3: Don't Legalize It': Ricky, Julian and Bubbles Encourage You To Go See It (VIDEO)
- Here's the 'Green Inferno' Trailer You've Been Waiting For (EXCLUSIVE)
- The Final 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Trailer Is Jam-Packed With Mutants (VIDEO)