Dan Savage Signs With CAA (Exclusive)
The writer and television personality is best known for his sex advice column, "Savage Love."
Dan Savage has signed with Creative Artists Agency.
The writer, activist and television personality is best known for his sex advice column, "Savage Love," which is syndicated throughout North America, Europe and Asia. He is also a TV pundit and frequently appears on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher.
In 2010, Savage and husband Terry Miller created the Internet-based It Gets Better Project, an organization that advocates for and supports LGBT young people who are dealing with harassment over their sexual orientation. It Gets Better Project has been the subject of a popular Google Chrome commercial.
Savage also stars in and executive produces MTV's Savage U, a relationship and sex advice show. And MTV aired an It Gets Better Project special in February.
Savage is the author of several books, including Savage Love, The Kid: What Happened When My Boyfriend and I Decided to Get Pregnant, and Skipping Towards Gomorrah: The Seven Deadly Sins and the Pursuit of Happiness in America.
- The Real Housewives of New York City Finale Had One Amazing Moment Involving a Prosthetic Leg
- Check Out the Real-Life Better Call Saul Billboard
- Everything We Know About the Production of Game of Thrones Season 5
- The Real Housewives of New York City Season 6 Finale Recap: Aviva Drescher Threw Her Leg
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits