UTA Agent David Park Promoted to Partner
The television literary agent has been with the company since 1995.
UTA television literary agent David Park has been promoted to partner at the Beverly Hills-based talent agency, the company said in a press release Thursday.
Park joined UTA in 1995, working in the agency's training program; he became an agent three years later.
“Dave is one the best agents working in the entertainment industry today,” said Jay Sures, UTA board member and head of television. in a statement. “His partner promotion reflects the extraordinary contribution he has made to UTA throughout his career and the vital role he will play in the future success of our agency."
Park majored in communications at UCLA and was raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Colbert To Denver Post's Marijuana Editor, Ricardo Baca: 'Are You A Cop?'
- Yeezy Taught Me: How To Impress Barbara Walters
- Tracy Letts Hopes 'August: Osage County' Wins 'Every F--king Thing'
- 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom': Inside the Making of the Nelson Mandela Biopic (EXCLUSIVE)
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95: Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman Pay Tribute to the South African Icon
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer Announces 2016 Follow-Up to 'Days of Future Past'
- 'A Christmas Story' Pole Scene Hilariously Re-Created on NYC Subway (VIDEO)