UTA Agent David Park Promoted to Partner
The television literary agent has been with the company since 1995.
UTA television literary agent David Park has been promoted to partner at the Beverly Hills-based talent agency, the company said in a press release Thursday.
Park joined UTA in 1995, working in the agency's training program; he became an agent three years later.
“Dave is one the best agents working in the entertainment industry today,” said Jay Sures, UTA board member and head of television. in a statement. “His partner promotion reflects the extraordinary contribution he has made to UTA throughout his career and the vital role he will play in the future success of our agency."
Park majored in communications at UCLA and was raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 19 Premiere, 'American Ninja Warrior,' and More Picks
- Norman Reedus to Publish Book of 'Walking Dead' Fans' Daryl Dixon Art (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Winners: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Meet Pete Davidson, the Newest 'Saturday Night Live' Featured Player (VIDEO)
- Kerry Washington Fights Against Domestic Violence at Purple Purse Programe
- Taylor Schilling & Laura Prepon Bring 'OITNB' to Netflix Launch in Paris!
- Bradley Cooper & Suki Waterhouse Meet Up With Sienna Miller & Tom Sturridge For Dinner!
- Kim Kardashian Defends Husband Kanye West After Wheelchair Concert Controversy