Animation and Interactive Studio Divide Nine Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The company will finance and produce 3D CGI animated feature films.
Animation and interactive studio Divide Nine has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
The company, based in Los Angeles and founded in 2008, plans to finance and produce 3D CGI animated feature films.
"Partnering with WME ensures Divide Nine not only access to talent but also connects with distribution channels for content capitalizing on the dramatic new opportunities emerging from the digital media revolution" said Divide Nine CEO Krishna Gopala in a statement.
Divide Nine also has mobile games and applications, social technology platforms and interactive products in its pipeline. The company released zum, a mobile video messaging application, this past summer.
Gopala, who previously served as a senior vice president at Royal Philips Electronics and chairman of Cafedirect, co-founded Divide Nine with wife Lisa Gopala. She previously served as vice president of finance and corporate controller of Ticketmaster, and CFO of Intermix Media, the former holding company of Myspace.com.
- This 'How to Get Away With Murder' First Look Is Getting Us Excited for ABC's Thursday Night Lineup (VIDEO)
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Made Quite the Ratings Splash
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' 'Get on Up,' 'The Killing,' & More (VIDEO)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About Marvel's Newest Franchise
- Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, & Chrissy Teigen Pose for 'Watch Hunger Stop' Campaign
- Blake Shelton Surprises Usher at His New Look Foundation 15th Anniversary Kick Off Celebration!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy 2014 Dress Picked Out!
- Heidi Klum Rolls on the Floor with Jimmy Fallon - Watch Now!