Animation and Interactive Studio Divide Nine Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The company will finance and produce 3D CGI animated feature films.
Animation and interactive studio Divide Nine has signed with WME for representation in all areas.
The company, based in Los Angeles and founded in 2008, plans to finance and produce 3D CGI animated feature films.
"Partnering with WME ensures Divide Nine not only access to talent but also connects with distribution channels for content capitalizing on the dramatic new opportunities emerging from the digital media revolution" said Divide Nine CEO Krishna Gopala in a statement.
Divide Nine also has mobile games and applications, social technology platforms and interactive products in its pipeline. The company released zum, a mobile video messaging application, this past summer.
Gopala, who previously served as a senior vice president at Royal Philips Electronics and chairman of Cafedirect, co-founded Divide Nine with wife Lisa Gopala. She previously served as vice president of finance and corporate controller of Ticketmaster, and CFO of Intermix Media, the former holding company of Myspace.com.
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- J.K. Rowling Doesn't Understand the Love for Draco Malfoy
- May the Wax Be Ever in Your Favor: Katniss Everdeen Gets Madame Tussauds Treatment
- Lea Michele Holds Hands with Her Boyfriend Matthew Paetz In These Cute New Photos!
- Hailee Steinfeld Parties It Up for Her 18th Birthday Surrounded By Her Celebrity Friends - See the Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrated Hanukkah at the White House!
- Miguel Surprises Fans with Three New Songs (JJ Music Monday)