Donna Langley Re-Ups at Uni Through 2014
She has been co-chairman since 2009.
Universal Pictures has extended the contract of co-chairman Donna Langley through 2014. The decision comes a year before Langley's contract was up.
Chairman Adam Fogelson, to whom Langley reports, was re-upped through the same period last week.
Langley, who has served as co-chairman since October 2009, will continue to oversee the company's production department, Focus Features and Universal's worldwide acquisitions efforts.
The contract extensions given to Fogelson and Langley come in the wake of an earlier extension given to Universal Studios president and COO Ron Meyer, whose own contract was extended to 2015 in June.
Comcast's takeover of NBCUniversal from General Electric earlier this year spurred plenty of speculation that the Comcast brass would introduce sweeping executive changes throughout NBCUni. But while that was true at NBC's TV operations, it has not been the case at the motion picture studio, whose top executives are all now in place for several more years.
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler