Donna Langley Re-Ups at Uni Through 2014
She has been co-chairman since 2009.
Universal Pictures has extended the contract of co-chairman Donna Langley through 2014. The decision comes a year before Langley's contract was up.
Chairman Adam Fogelson, to whom Langley reports, was re-upped through the same period last week.
Langley, who has served as co-chairman since October 2009, will continue to oversee the company's production department, Focus Features and Universal's worldwide acquisitions efforts.
The contract extensions given to Fogelson and Langley come in the wake of an earlier extension given to Universal Studios president and COO Ron Meyer, whose own contract was extended to 2015 in June.
Comcast's takeover of NBCUniversal from General Electric earlier this year spurred plenty of speculation that the Comcast brass would introduce sweeping executive changes throughout NBCUni. But while that was true at NBC's TV operations, it has not been the case at the motion picture studio, whose top executives are all now in place for several more years.
- 'The Magnificent Seven' Shoots Straight To Top Of The Box Office With $35 Million Debut
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Isaiah Washington Urges All African-Americans To Boycott Work
- The Cast Of 'Will & Grace' Reunited And It Was Almost Too Adorable To Handle
- Arrest Made After Reported Hacking Of Pippa Middleton's Photos
- The Magnificent Seven Performed Magnificently at the Box Office This Weekend
- Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon Talks Beyoncé, Pepsi and Corporate Partnerships: ‘You Have to Believe in Something’
- The Nirvana Nevermind Baby Recreated the Famous Cover and He Looks Exactly the Same (No, Not Really, He Got Older)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Joins Weird Al Yankovic to Sing ‘Yoda,’ Achieving the Much Sought After Nerd Holy Trinity