Donna Langley Re-Ups at Uni Through 2014
She has been co-chairman since 2009.
Universal Pictures has extended the contract of co-chairman Donna Langley through 2014. The decision comes a year before Langley's contract was up.
Chairman Adam Fogelson, to whom Langley reports, was re-upped through the same period last week.
Langley, who has served as co-chairman since October 2009, will continue to oversee the company's production department, Focus Features and Universal's worldwide acquisitions efforts.
The contract extensions given to Fogelson and Langley come in the wake of an earlier extension given to Universal Studios president and COO Ron Meyer, whose own contract was extended to 2015 in June.
Comcast's takeover of NBCUniversal from General Electric earlier this year spurred plenty of speculation that the Comcast brass would introduce sweeping executive changes throughout NBCUni. But while that was true at NBC's TV operations, it has not been the case at the motion picture studio, whose top executives are all now in place for several more years.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Lupita Nyong'o & Scarlett Johansson Lend Their Voices to 'The Jungle Book'
- The Third 'Hobbit' Movie Has a New Subtitle: 'The Battle of the Five Armies'
- Jared Harris on 'The Quiet Ones,' His 'Mad Men' Death, and Replacing Daniel Day-Lewis
- Romantic Movie Mistakes: 7 Blunders That Will Break Your Heart (PHOTOS)
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!