Dan Stevens of 'Downton Abbey' Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The British actor plays Matthew Crawley on the award-winning series, currently in its second season.
British actor Dan Stevens has signed with WME.
Stevens stars on Downton Abbey, the British television drama that airs stateside on PBS. Stevens plays Matthew Crawley, the presumptive heir to the Grantham estate.
Jullian Fellowes' period drama, set on the fictional estate of Downton Abbey in the Yorkshire region of England, is currently in its second season.
In January, Downton Abbey took home the 2012 Golden Globe for best miniseries.
Stevens is currently filming Summer in February, an independent film that also stars Dominic Cooper and Emily Browning; Stevens is executive producing the project.
He recently completed shooting Amy Heckerling's Vamps, which also stars Alicia Silverstone, Richard Lewis and Sigourney Weaver.
Stevens is represented by Julian Belfrage Associates in the U.K.
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- J.K. Rowling Doesn't Understand the Love for Draco Malfoy
- May the Wax Be Ever in Your Favor: Katniss Everdeen Gets Madame Tussauds Treatment
- Lea Michele Holds Hands with Her Boyfriend Matthew Paetz In These Cute New Photos!
- Hailee Steinfeld Parties It Up for Her 18th Birthday Surrounded By Her Celebrity Friends - See the Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrated Hanukkah at the White House!
- Miguel Surprises Fans with Three New Songs (JJ Music Monday)