Dan Stevens of 'Downton Abbey' Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The British actor plays Matthew Crawley on the award-winning series, currently in its second season.
British actor Dan Stevens has signed with WME.
Stevens stars on Downton Abbey, the British television drama that airs stateside on PBS. Stevens plays Matthew Crawley, the presumptive heir to the Grantham estate.
Jullian Fellowes' period drama, set on the fictional estate of Downton Abbey in the Yorkshire region of England, is currently in its second season.
In January, Downton Abbey took home the 2012 Golden Globe for best miniseries.
Stevens is currently filming Summer in February, an independent film that also stars Dominic Cooper and Emily Browning; Stevens is executive producing the project.
He recently completed shooting Amy Heckerling's Vamps, which also stars Alicia Silverstone, Richard Lewis and Sigourney Weaver.
Stevens is represented by Julian Belfrage Associates in the U.K.
- Lana Del Rey Tells Complex She Has 'Slept With A Lot Of Guys In The Industry'
- Jon Stewart Wants You To Help Him Buy CNN
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson And Jimmy Fallon Were Failed Fitness Instructors Once
- From "Eve Of Destruction" to "Already Gone": Conversations with Jack Tempchin and P.F. Sloan, Plus a Godsmack Track
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits