Edward Burns Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
Multi-hyphenate best known for writing, directing, producing and acting in debut film "The Brothers McMullen."
Edward Burns has signed with UTA.
The multihyphenate is known for writing, directing, producing and acting in his debut film, The Brothers McMullen (1995). He has done the same four duties for She's the One, Sidewalks of New York and Newlyweds.
Other acting credits include Saving Private Ryan (1998), The Holiday (2006) and this year's Man on a Ledge and Friends with Kids.
Burns next will been seen in Summit Entertainment’s Alex Cross, which opens Oct. 19 and also features Tyler Perry and Matthew Fox.
Burns' 11th film as a writer, director and actor, The Fitzgerald Family Christmas, premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in September. The drama stars Kerry Bishe, Connie Britton, Ed Lauter and Michael McGlone.
Burns is married to model Christy Turlington.
He also is represented by manager John Sloss.
- This Honest Gym Video Shows The Real Reason We All Work Out
- The 5 Best Acts from Boston Calling (and Where To Catch Them This Summer)
- Jennifer Lopez Is Returning To TV As A Cop On 'Shades Of Blue'
- 50 Country Albums Every Rock Fan Should Own - 50 Country Albums Every Rock Fan Should Own | Rolling Stone
- A$AP Rocky on His New No. 1 Album, Acting Debut, and Why You Should Never Disrespect Lil B
- Furious 7’s James Wan to Direct Aquaman (Oh Yeeeeeah!)
- Comics Writer Joshua Hale Fialkov Discusses The Bunker’s Apocalyptic Joy and TV Prospects
- Chris Evans and His Brother Tried to Cover James Taylor Together But Got Too Distracted by Each Other’s Cuteness