Ethan Peck, Mimi Gianopulos to Star in 'Wine of Summer'
Elsa Pataky, Marcia Gay Harden and Sonia Braga will also appear in the Maria Matteoli film.
Ethan Peck and Mimi Gianopulos are starring in The Wine of Summer, an indie drama from first time director Maria Matteoli.
Elsa Pataky (Fast Five), Marcia Gay Harden (Whip It), Sonia Braga (TV’s Alias) and Kelsey Chow (Pair of Kings) also appear in the movie, written by Matteoli.
The story follows an actor (Peck) who is struggling with his craft while working on a play. In frustration, he travels to Spain in search of the plays’ author, inadvertently bringing together five people whose fates intertwine.
Gianopulos plays the actor’s best friend.
Al Hayes and Scott David are producing the project, which began shooting this week in Madrid, Spain.
Peck, the grandson of Gregory Peck, recently wrapped a co-starring role in the Australian film Mine Games and will be seen in Andrew Niccol’s sci-fi movie In Time, which opens October 28.
For Gianopulos, the daughter of Fox chairman and CEO Jim Gianopulos, the role continues her burgeoning career in acting. Gianopulos is making her acting debut with the all-star ensemble comedy What To Expect When You’re Expecting.
Peck and Gianopulos are repped by ICM.
- 'Mindy Project' Season 3, Episode 1 Recap: 'We're A Couple Now, Haters,' Or Whoa Nelly, Danny
- Much Ado About Theatrics: 'Django Unchained' Actress Gets to Follow the Rules Too
- Here Are The GIFs Of Danny Stripping On 'The Mindy Project' That You Want To See Today
- Celebrities Reveal The Crazy Things Fans Say To Them On The Street
- So, Maybe Adam Driver Isn't a Villain in 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- C-3PO Is Getting a Spiffy New Suit in 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Best of Late Night TV: How Key & Peele Met, Sex Expert's Tips, Julianna Margulies' Musical Announcements (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)