Finalists for Soho House's Short Film Competition (Exclusive Video)
These nine short films, made around the theme "Imagination," will be adjudicated by a panel of nine judges.
These are the videos from the nine finalists chosen by for its House Shorts film competition, designed to help discover the next generation of filmmakers from the U.S., U.K. and Germany. This year's winner will be announced at a reception Nov. 13 at Soho House New York.
The theme for this year’s films is "Imagination." Aspiring filmmakers had to submit a 400-word pitch for a two-minute film set in one of the Soho Houses around the world.
The winner of House Shorts, launched in 2010 under the moniker Electric Shorts, will receive a series of private mentoring sessions with each of the judges and a full international Soho House membership. Their film will be screened across all Soho House cinemas and screening rooms worldwide.
The Hollywood Reporter is the exclusive media partner of House Shorts.
- Kendall Jenner Snaps A Selfie In Her Underwear
- Essence Festival Attracts Thousands To New Orleans To Celebrate, Empower Black Lives Everywhere
- Margot Robbie Celebrates Her Birthday As Harley Quinn On The Set Of 'Suicide Squad'
- INTERVIEW: Dana Nachman, Patricia Wilson, and Mike Jutan on Batkid Begins
- Joey Chestnut Gets Upset By Matthew Stonie at Hot Dog Eating Contest (Video)
- Kate Hudson Slays the National Anthem For Independence Day - Watch Now!
- Milla Jovovich Flaunts Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth Three Months Ago
- Karolina Kurkova Is Pregnant Again, Expecting Second Baby With Husband Archie Drury