Finalists for Soho House's Short Film Competition (Exclusive Video)
These nine short films, made around the theme "Imagination," will be adjudicated by a panel of nine judges.
These are the videos from the nine finalists chosen by for its House Shorts film competition, designed to help discover the next generation of filmmakers from the U.S., U.K. and Germany. This year's winner will be announced at a reception Nov. 13 at Soho House New York.
The theme for this year’s films is "Imagination." Aspiring filmmakers had to submit a 400-word pitch for a two-minute film set in one of the Soho Houses around the world.
The winner of House Shorts, launched in 2010 under the moniker Electric Shorts, will receive a series of private mentoring sessions with each of the judges and a full international Soho House membership. Their film will be screened across all Soho House cinemas and screening rooms worldwide.
The Hollywood Reporter is the exclusive media partner of House Shorts.
- Amber Rose Delivers Impassioned Speech About The First Time She Was Slut-Shamed
- Jessica Biel Says Justin Timberlake Is A Very Hands-On Dad
- Dan Rather Faces A Hard 'Truth' In Exclusive Clip Featuring Cate Blanchett And Robert Redford
- Michael Moore Says Hollywood's Diversity Problem Is 'A Form Of Apartheid'
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Gets an Amazing Disney Mashup
- Watch 'Spectre' Star Christoph Waltz Evade the Blofeld Question With Spectacular Charm
- Donald Trump Reacts to SNL Premiere (Including Hillary Clinton's Impression)
- Watch Tom Hiddleston Do a Classic Robert De Niro Impression, in Front of De Niro