Finalists for Soho House's Short Film Competition (Exclusive Video)
These nine short films, made around the theme "Imagination," will be adjudicated by a panel of nine judges.
These are the videos from the nine finalists chosen by for its House Shorts film competition, designed to help discover the next generation of filmmakers from the U.S., U.K. and Germany. This year's winner will be announced at a reception Nov. 13 at Soho House New York.
The theme for this year’s films is "Imagination." Aspiring filmmakers had to submit a 400-word pitch for a two-minute film set in one of the Soho Houses around the world.
The winner of House Shorts, launched in 2010 under the moniker Electric Shorts, will receive a series of private mentoring sessions with each of the judges and a full international Soho House membership. Their film will be screened across all Soho House cinemas and screening rooms worldwide.
The Hollywood Reporter is the exclusive media partner of House Shorts.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years