FIRST PEEK: Alec Baldwin, Russell Brand on 'Rock of Ages' Set
Director Adam Shankman Tweets a pic from the Warner Bros. musical.
Rock of Ages director Adam Shankman tweeted an on-set photo this morning. Russell Brand and Alec Baldwin lounge in costume amidst what looks like a fairground, though their get-ups and vibe evoke more of a '70s or even '60s vibe than '80s. Either way, Baldwin's denim vest is smokin'.
Here's what Shankman tweeted: First look! World premiere! Russell and Alec making my life heaven on #rockofagesmovie.
Warner Bros. releases the movie next June.
- Amber Rose's Mom Definitely Dissed Kanye West At The SlutWalk In Los Angeles
- 'SNL' Pokes Fun At Taylor Swift's Ever-Growing Squad
- Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux Make Their Red Carpet Debut As A Married Couple
- 'The Martian' Screenwriter Drew Goddard Learned A Huge Lesson From 'The Cabin In The Woods'
- Taylor Swift Sings 'Boom Clap' With Charli XCX in Toronto! (Video)
- Michael Fassbender Gets Support From Alicia Vikander at 'Steve Jobs' Premiere in NYC
- Hillary Clinton Impersonates Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live' - Watch Her Full Sketch Here!
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Make Their Red Carpet Debut as a Married Couple at Season Two Premiere of 'The Leftovers'