FIRST PEEK: Alec Baldwin, Russell Brand on 'Rock of Ages' Set
Director Adam Shankman Tweets a pic from the Warner Bros. musical.
Rock of Ages director Adam Shankman tweeted an on-set photo this morning. Russell Brand and Alec Baldwin lounge in costume amidst what looks like a fairground, though their get-ups and vibe evoke more of a '70s or even '60s vibe than '80s. Either way, Baldwin's denim vest is smokin'.
Here's what Shankman tweeted: First look! World premiere! Russell and Alec making my life heaven on #rockofagesmovie.
Warner Bros. releases the movie next June.
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious
- Liam Payne & Girlfriend Sophia Smith Enjoy Disney World & Dinosaurs In Florida
- 'Jurassic World' & 'Inside Out' Beat Out 'Terminator: Genisys' & 'Magic Mike XXL' at Fourth of July Weekend Box Office
- Beyonce Celebrates Fourth of July in New Orleans With Friends
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Christen Princess Charlotte!